Reviews for Fullmetal Phoenix
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/7
Great plot and chapter
The Writer Es chapter 5 . 3/25
I'm sorry, the idea is great, but I just can't finish reading this. You really need to get a beta redder to help you out with spelling and grammar. But kudos for trying! :)
Es
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
HETALIA! (amazing anime btw)
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
KINGDOM HEART!?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Who are the other three? Am I supposed to know them from somewhere?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
You are missing a LOT of words. Why do the Fullmetal trio suddenly have magic? Needs to be explained better.
mageoflife431 chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Keep writing, youre doing great! I couldn't write this kindof stuf if I tried, and I can name a few of my friends who couldn't either...
Taigon Shikkin chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
OMG! KINGDOM HEARTS! MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE VIDEO GAME EVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Just so you know, you need to add punctuation in a lot of places, and you keep using a word that sounds the same as the one that you meant to use. Meaning, you don't use the correct word. Ex) 'He through the knife.' The word there should be threw. By the way, Ed can't transmute knives from walls. Sorry to burst your bubble or whatever, but he doesn't know how to turn wood and plaster into freaking metal. Capisce?
Tricksters Anarchy chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Love the story, just needs some editing!
The-50-Name-Mage chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ok, not to be a downer on what could really be a good piece of work, but this really needs some editing. I found this really hard to read and felt that the chapter didn't flow well, and was really jerky. You need to work on your Grammar, Spelling and also need to start proof reading your work for any missed words.
For example your first sentence:
"Edward Elric woke up one morning to the noise of Central outside his apartment he and 15 year old brother shard."
It would read better written like this:
"Edward Elric woke up one morning to the noise of Central outside the apartment that he and his 15 year old brother shared."
Also try having a notebook with hard to spell words next to you when you write. Good Luck
TheMoreThenHalfWaterAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Go or you'll be court mashed."

-twitch- its Court Martialed... AND SERIOUSLY, LEARN YOU'RE GRAMMAR!
Me chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Haha James Bond moment!
Me chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Haha James Bond moment!
uzamakinaruta chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
please continue this. i really like it. and is that quote from one of your Hetalia stories? idk just a guess.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »