Reviews for The Sign
Claire O'Mack chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ok not something i would usually read but i did like this little ficlet. you wrote Beth really well in this and i enjoyed the ending imencely thank you for this wonderful little story.
ForMyQueen chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Squeeeeeee! I adore this! Oh, how deeply I understand Beth...There most definitely should be a sequel to this!

Btw the "OH, MICKIE YOU'RE SO FINE!" is my favorite fan sign, I keep seeing it during Mickie's matches.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was good. Attraction can really cause some fun situations. Nice job getting into Beth's head. One of these days I'll read the rest of your other fic.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Poor Beth, i can see how she really does like Mickie. Great drabble. :P
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I adore the song "Hey Mickey" so that automatically made this a fun little read. With all of these women wrestlers having kick-a** bodies, you gotta wonder if attractions ever flare. And judging by this one-shot, they do! :)
jcott3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Do I detect some slash overtones? Seriously, a good story with Beth jealous of the love and adulation Mickie gets from the fans. I could see this as a WWE angle if they hadn't let Mickie go.
James Doyle chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I really felt for Beth, with her unilateral attraction to Mickie combined with the shame of losing to her. I'd imagine that would be quite a distraction. Welcome back!
Purple-Dinosaurs13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aww. That was cutee.

I would so love it if you write a fic about them(:
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved it! Turned out even better than I thought it would. I love that Beth's all full of secret yearning for Mickie. That she wants to compete for the championship but also for the adoration of the fans (and perhaps, by extension, Mickie's adoration?). Oh Beth, of course you'd lose the match. She's subconsciously sabotaging herself, putting her lady above herself (crack!theory). I really like that song, and that fans actually do use it on their signs. This was a perfect drabble. Just the kind of story I was looking for.