Reviews for Jado's sidekick
Nick4120 chapter 19 . 12/18/2010
Oh cool! You saw the forum! Did you like it?
Nick4120 chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
cool! next time you update a spectrobes thing, could you mention the RPG forum I have here? we need more people! :1
12Katiebug21 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Umm...

Who should Jado's Sidekick fight in the sequel? I would say me or my retard Leopuba, but I would get my ass kicked twice, once by my overlarge ego, and several other times by the various dimensional portals and GIANT F***ING LOGS that seem to inhabit this minefield of a story.

I lieu of that, I suggest that you somehow fuze Jado, and Krux into some giant, flamboyantly gay creature and have Hition or someone send it a land filled with high-definition YURI, this time, and then have something else random happen. I don't know. Ohhh! You can have flying turtles come in and kill everyone! Then we'll see who likes them... *Insane mutterings*
Mikano Zirake chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
I-it's over? But it was so good! WHyYYYYYYyyyyY?
Phear me chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
You forgot to add the part where Rallen Pushes Hition through another Inter FIc Portal, but in the end he doesnt come back to this Fic meaning he is sparred...He is scared half to death though once i release him...IF i release him...(forgots about Hition and moves to other matters)

Jeena and Rallen: WHAT THE # #*&$ *$#&* &%#*

Me: Oops, wrong door *closes*
Phear me chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
sigh, now all u need is a ralljee, or... no, no, that would be wrong to do a JaJa (jado/maja), that owuld look wrong, oh shit, ur guan do it anyways, oh well
Phear me chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
Warning, you have acidently blown up pluto

Pluto: WHA...! (is blown up)

GL with that, now, all u need to do is...sever Jados head from his body, revive him, then roll up jado into a ball and use him for golfing (which Jado despises)
Phear me chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
...

im a guy (smacks you so hard you find yourself awaking in a hospital 16.5 days later)
Phear me chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
rofl, now, all u need to do is...FORCE JADO TO EAT HIS VEGTEBLES oh, and use him as a pinyata
Phear me chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
I say you should make Jado... KISS A ROCK XD
Mikano Zirake chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Rydrakes pwn. This is a riot!
Phear me chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
hm,now all they need to do is beat up Rallen with a Rydrake (but youl have to run cause Rydrakes kick everyones ass)
Mikano Zirake chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
This is an insane, plotless screwed up crack fic... I LOVE IT!
Mikano Zirake chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You may want to get a beta. Other than that, HOORAY FOR JADO TORTURE!