Reviews for Semantics
EchoL4 chapter 100 . 6/26
Brilliant story. But I hate the pairing.
DelicateScholar chapter 1 . 6/16
How did I miss this story? I can't wait to embark on it now...wonderfully written, compelling, well paced. Glee!
Snapefan1983 chapter 45 . 4/9
Wow jehovah witnesses got mentioned in this , they hate HP and anything to do with it
Snapefan1983 chapter 45 . 4/9
Fleur Delacour's and Fleur Delacour's sister have BLOND hair, NOT dark hair
Snapefan1983 chapter 42 . 4/9
When don't they call hermione maybe she knows were Aidden is?
I thought this was a SEVERUS and HERMIONE story?

NOT A SEVERUS AND Dr Deveney story!? :-
Snapefan1983 chapter 33 . 4/7
Maybe if hermione went to the same uni as SEVERUS and took some of the courses SEVERUS takes in the muggle world that will bring her closer to him?!
Snapefan1983 chapter 29 . 4/4
Did Narcissa put Lucius under that curse?
Snapefan1983 chapter 27 . 4/4
Does snape know what an email is?
Snapefan1983 chapter 18 . 4/3
But why would the tapeworm make her not be able to reply to Draco and reply to SEVERUS calles?
Snapefan1983 chapter 18 . 4/3
If Finite omnis incantatis didn't reverse that horrible spell on her would Finite omnis incantatis reverse the obvious old memory charm on Eleanor that was cast on her to make her forget about the wizarding world ? And why don't they try : Finite omnis incantatis on Severus?
Snapefan1983 chapter 17 . 4/3
When someone casts that curse they normally pee or poop them self and as a old person they DEFENATLY will ! Did she? Poor woman !
Snapefan1983 chapter 17 . 4/3
Does Eleanor Callaghan know about the wizarding world? Did Lucius Malfoy just curse Eleanor Callaghan with the cruciatus curse (crucio) ? did Draco not stop him? why not fid Draco stop him? Poor innocent Eleanor Callaghan!
SnapeFan1983 chapter 14 . 4/3
Oh my god Did Draco just apparate in plan view of a Severus muggle nosy neighbour?
Snapefan1983 chapter 12 . 4/3
Now that they know what book it was taken from cant they find the reversal spell from it without it killing it and now they know who cast it can't they MAKE HER Hestia Jones REVERSE IT WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS AND WITHOUT IT KILLING HIM ?

EVIL BITCH Hestia Jones