Reviews for Semantics
Bahahaha
That's a great email to end on! D
Wow that was a surprise!
snapify52 chapter 100 . 2/16
Whoa! Lovely ending. Not that I would complain if you resurrected this story for a sequel. ;) ;) And I'm entirely okay with any OC you come up with because Eleanor is/was wonderful and Aideen too. You've won me over. Thanks for that wonderful story, that labor of love. What a delight!
snapify52 chapter 97 . 2/16
Oh Aideen, you utter sweetheart! Thanks for another great chapter. I know I'm not reviewing every chapter but I AM enjoying all of them! Lovely story.
snapify52 chapter 57 . 2/10
Well it's nice to be wanted, isn't it? *Snark!*
snapify52 chapter 55 . 2/10
I like how ambiguous you've made Lucius. It seems like he does in fact care for Draco, and yet he is not the affectionate or demonstrative father that Draco wants. In fact, it seems that Lucius himself feels out of his depth. I like that. I like that your story is dealing with these people who are lost after this horrible thing that happened. These people who are trying to figure out what their lives are now that the things that defined them for so long have gone or turned upside down.
snapify52 chapter 12 . 2/9
Love your characters: Ms. Callagan, Draco, Hestia... delightful story!
snapify52 chapter 1 . 2/9
Love it! Wonderful start. Great OC. I love the indignant Hermione - it must be Hermione - an the seething Harry - I suppose it's Harry - sneaking into the the Wizengamot to witness The Sentence.
drasticactions chapter 100 . 1/14
Like the ending, epilogues are over rated
drasticactions chapter 82 . 1/13
*throws bigger rock*
Really great story. Well done :) I wish there had been an epilogue, I really do love reading epilogues. But oh well. A clean finish with no loose ends. Thanks for a wonderful read
Aww no... :'( why why why :(
drasticactions chapter 54 . 1/12
:-) *throws a very small rock* I'm not terribly surprised, but I'm throwing a rock anyway.
But he's still got the trace on him! Doesn't he?
4,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »