Reviews for Semantics
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 10 . 9/23
This fic is SO good! I don't know why I kept skimming past it and never decided to read it until now!
VeelaGio chapter 62 . 8/26
Wow... 100 letters of rejection.
I assume you work now? It's been a while after all.
VeelaGio chapter 38 . 8/26
That boy had never quite stood up for HERSELF?
oooh... I think I'll skip to the end.
VeelaGio chapter 34 . 8/26
This chapter actually looks like a bad google translate from a language where the verb comes before the subject. That paragraph where Hermione meets Aideen after her NEWT is... weird!
VeelaGio chapter 30 . 8/26
commonly EXCEPTED rules?
Yep. You probably stopped re-reading or lost your beta reader. That's really too bad.
VeelaGio chapter 29 . 8/26
Proofreading in previous chapters was great. This one has so many errors...
It was also a bit slow. Hopefull things will get a bit faster?
VeelaGio chapter 14 . 8/25
Mrs Callahan. She's the bomb!
jenn899 chapter 39 . 6/16
" I won't have invited her againlinguistics but not grammar? love this, regardless! !
I think Severus' patented death-eating-gryffindor-eating-glare should be most appropriately called as I'll-carve-your-heart-out-with-a-spoon glare.:)
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 45 . 1/31
This story is really well done. I love Draco, how he interacts with the muggles and blooms as a person when he finally meets an intact family. Serverus actually going back to school to learn linguistics of all things surprised my, but the subject fits him very well I have to say. It was fascinating to read is new passion - and of course his interaction with the world around him and Mrs. Callaghan in particular.
I stopped reading after 45 chapters. Andromeda as the culprit, another Black, because they are all mad and no feelings and because Narcissa and Bella... no, really, it's overdone and OOC on top of that. For me it takes the fun out of the read, sadly. I expected kinda more, I guess.
Still a great work.
Inner Self chapter 69 . 12/26/2017
Oh, wow. Bravo, Snape!
Inner Self chapter 67 . 12/26/2017
I was worried (about you-know-who-v2), but this chapter and the one before it gave me an epiphany. HGSS isn’t usually written this way. I’m glad you did. Don’t want to spoil anything so I’ll stop there.
Inner Self chapter 66 . 12/25/2017
Omg. Oh no she didn’t. Lol! Great set up for that scene :D
Inner Self chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
The competition in this story is stiff. True to IRL. Wonderful!
Jen8361 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is different from everything I’ve read so far and I like your writing a lot. If only there aren’t so many filler chapters... tbh this pace is getting quite frustrating, I’m 1/3 way through and the main plot is still not much and SSHG only talked to each other for like 3 times. This is no doubt a brilliant work but sometimes it just gets a little difficult to appreciate it when dragged on too long. I really hope Severus gets his magic back, it’s one thing that he might find it more comfortable living without it in a Muggle world now, but magic is a part of him and shouldn’t be taken away like that.
4,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »