Reviews for Semantics
Books85 chapter 100 . 8/24
Lovely story. Thank you.

And, good luck with the teaching. It is harder than it looks, and it looks pretty damn hard. But when a class 'clicks,' it is magic. Not the wand kind, but real magic.
This masterpiece has made me review on for the first time. Earlier this year I had found and have been groggily staying up nights to read, and was looking for more Severus/Hermione before I found your work. I read the entire tale in two days. It was gripping from the very first chapter until the end, I didn't get bored once while reading. I loved Eleanor and Aideen, and how the feelings between SSHG developed. This I will definitely come back to read again. Thank you for creating this one-of-a-kind world which I was so blissfully lost in while reading.
Books85 chapter 91 . 8/23
Aargh. I will miss Eleanor. And, just a bit, I hope that I leave this world in just that way. Busy in the day, doing with and for those that I love, and then go to sleep, forever.
Books85 chapter 50 . 8/18
I believe that Ron has the quotable line from this chapter. "We fought Voldemort. We can manage a toddler."
I wonder if he has ever experienced a two-year old's tantrum? This is one problem that is likely to find a solution at Spinner's End. Little Teddy is highly un-muggle safe. No. Just by being the metamorph that he is would shatter the Statute of Secrecy every time he sees an old friend.
Books85 chapter 44 . 8/18
Andromeda Tonks has certainly lost a lot. First her husband, killed by snatchers or 'in custody' of those incarcerating muggleborns. And then Nyphadora, her daughter who died along with her husband, Remus Lupin at the Battle of Hogwarts. It would fit, even her being a healer (not sure if it's canon or fanon) at St. Mungos could have mad Lucius worse.

Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
Books85 chapter 40 . 8/18
What do you know. Draco has it in him to be kind to someone that he does not like. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Hermione has more "pull" in wizarding society than a Malfoy currently does. I give up, I cannot avoid cynicism when thinking about Draco.
Books85 chapter 34 . 8/17
When the lion and the serpent become allies, you just know that there is trouble coming.

A challenging Fanfic. What a concept.

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 24 . 8/17
You are making me miss my grandmother, who was the matriarch of our family. She's been gone nearly 25 years now, but her memory of how to treat family has kept us from squabbling (much) over the long years since. A memorable character as is Eleanor.
Books85 chapter 21 . 8/17
Aha; it's moving from an wrongheaded auror (who was summarily kissed) to a conspiracy of people who have access to the Department of Mysteries. not a pretty picture. But intriguing...

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Books85 chapter 7 . 8/16
I like Mrs Callaghan. Poor Snape - and Draco have seen too much of the worst of humanity; they need to e some better representatives of the species.

Thanks.
Thank you for posting this! I really enjoyed reading it. Not a pairing I usually read. I liked Snape's growth, his transition to being a muggle and then back, plus Eleanor and Aideen's charachters. Hermione's crush was nicely developed - including the part where she wanted to get away from Snape because it was hurting her. Snape slowly giving her a chance too.
Take care!
belladonablush chapter 1 . 5/21
This story was an epic!
whitehound chapter 18 . 5/8
Oh, yes, that's very clever - of course the Finite would cancel the Obliviate.

I don't understand who's talking in the passage that begins "How was he?"

You have an unfortunate typo, one which passed by the spellchecker - you have Severus feeling he's missing a limp, instead of a limb!
whitehound chapter 17 . 5/8
Certainly there'd be money left - with the money the Ministry left for him, he could have bought 400 pashmina sets.

So, now he'll have to think about magic even if he can't do it. And Eleanor's been Obliviated at some point in the past.
whitehound chapter 16 . 5/8
It would be a brick of a mobile phone at that stage but they did exist then, yes - a friend of mine had one.
4,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »