Reviews for Semantics
Hada chapter 54 . 1/27
No...I don't want that woman anywhere near Severus...no...just no...I can't cope with that...I just can't...I just don't like her...she can't!...well...I'm a bit impatient
BlueDorid chapter 100 . 1/14
First off, thank you for writing! I really enjoyed this story, every part of it. I loved that you didn't rush them. It seems right that he find his own way in the muggle world before getting together with Hermione.

My issue with the HP canon has always been that it is too exclusive and elitist. The idea presented is that the magical existence is better than the muggle existence, and this is perpetuated even by people like Harry and Hermione. Which is pretty stupid and near sighted of them, afterall, the human world is much more advanced than the archaistic wizard world. You would think they would attempt to combine the best of both. So it is refreshing to finally read something that acknowledges the shortcomings of the wizard world.

My only critique would be that this would definitely benefit from some editing. The mixed up pronouns especially sometimes makes it a bit difficult to understand and do get a bit annoying in a story this length.
Assasin Nero chapter 54 . 12/24/2014
I actually dont mind much if the story turns into sev/oc story... I just want to see him happy
Assasin Nero chapter 50 . 12/24/2014
a well thought out arc.

I still dont know why you titled this semantics though.
Was it some sort of project, as the notes before the chapters seem to indicate?
Assasin Nero chapter 44 . 12/24/2014
I place my bet on molly.
Assasin Nero chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
I likw the fact that you were trying to emulate the atmoslhere of the class, but being a science student, it just made my head hurt.
Assasin Nero chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
I know now that I love cheerful girls..

thank you for making me realize this xD
Assasin Nero chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
the sanskrit words are wrong.

it is not pitar, its pita
it is not bhratar, its bhrata
Assasin Nero chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
is this a harry hermione story?
Assasin Nero chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
aww... great chap
Assasin Nero chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
sev's conversations with the old lady are boring, buf I guess they are importsnt.
Assasin Nero chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
harry ginny - I am not a shipper of any of harry pairings, in fact, I only read snape fics. But I have to say, the ginny looked iike his mother excuse is quite childish.
Assasin Nero chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
xD steak party!

to think I have never even tasted one.
Assasin Nero chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
this is different... authors generally drpict spinners end as a despacible place. Nicely done.
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 12/23/2014