Reviews for Pokespe Meets Anime!
EmpoleonPlatinum chapter 3 . 4/25
Yay! A small bit of Frantic shipping and the most annoying character in the anime (aside from Ash)
EmpoleonPlatinum chapter 2 . 4/25
I don't understand the logic of this chapter, but it was funny.
EmpoleonPlatinum chapter 1 . 4/25
ha ha! Good job! That was great! They have pokedexs! They are now thieves!
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 5 . 4/5
I'm sorry, I tried. I really did, but this isn't...well, it's a good-ish story. The Concept itself is always interesting, but the overall depiction of the characters is just too much. The pokespe characters are okay for the most, but that's a given since the story seems to focus on them. The anime characters -all of them- seem very out of character, which doesn't quite make this the type of crossover that works for me.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not fanboy ing the hell out the anime. If it was switched and the pokespe characters were OOC, while the anime characters were good, then I'd still have just as much a problem.

See, my point is that when you hype up one side, and push the relevance and important of the other side down, then it becomes insulting for the fandom of the other side. Considering I'm a fan of both sides, this became very disappointing. Again, the concept is great, and I even enjoyed a few parts, but this is as far as I got before I just couldn't take it anymore. It's not as good as it could be, and so it only passes off as "okay" to me.
Ley-Ley chapter 11 . 3/29
This is an AWESOME fanfic! I love how you showed how the anime characters really are: COMPLETELY USELESS! Please update soon. (Gosh I sound like one of the anime girls)
Random chapter 11 . 2/17
HAHaHAHA THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME HURRY AND UPSATE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
SayoriStories4ever chapter 11 . 1/21
Yay! This was updated about... over three years ago 0.0 Why do I keep running into stories that are unfinished and most likely aren't going to finish in a LONG time? *sighs* Oh well... If you are actually going to update this again, please do so quickly. I can't wait to find out what happens next ;) (even if I could just make it up in my head... My head runs over my favorite parts a gazillion times until I give up...)
I love Eevees chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
When is Yellow, or anyone else, going to use their special abilities? Seriously, I really want to see Ash's face when she heals chuchu! Also, thank you for making the Anime pokeworld seem dumb. I hate it even more now. I am not being sarcastic.
I love Eevees chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Hurry up and write some more chapters! This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read. More, please!
CraziOtaku200 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
XD YAY IT can be either blue green sliver and crys or sinnoh and hoen group! Can't wait till the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I really like this parody.I just wish that you and SageGanon would update faster.

Flamers:The opening,scene change and all that stuff are just for comic relief!This is a PARODY after author clearly stated that all the characters' personality would be story is told by the manga characters' side of the story,so of course it would include a lot of you like to journey through an unknown world,far from home?
Twinfeather chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
I love this Fanfic! I died laughing :D. IF I RULED THE WORLD THE POKEMON ANIME WOULD ONLY BE FOR COMIC RELIF
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Ow gosh so their was a dimension of our Earth, A harry Potter dimension (giggles) and a Twilight dimension? (ROFLOL) that's just hilarious what would things be if they had ended in the latter two?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Wait does that mean that Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald stormed out of the house in their pj's?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Great chapter I think you did the manzai very well.