Reviews for Pokespe Meets Anime!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Ow gosh so their was a dimension of our Earth, A harry Potter dimension (giggles) and a Twilight dimension? (ROFLOL) that's just hilarious what would things be if they had ended in the latter two?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Wait does that mean that Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald stormed out of the house in their pj's?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Great chapter I think you did the manzai very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Nice fanfic I really like it but there is one thing that you should have noticed Poli-taro has the Water Absorb ability and not Damp you can check serebii to confirm it.
quiter10 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Ha! Finally, a good story which makes fun of the anime! Ash is just so stupid... I hate him!
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Love the Harry Potter and Twilight references.
SpiritofSilverWater chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Awesome!
miloticstar chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
May is TOO bubbly and anoying. Dawn isn't bubbly enough.
An0nym0us-Writer chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
*Wheeze*... Cough cough... Hahahahah! One of the funniest fanfics I've ever read! Love it! Keep it up!
P.S you depicted Ash really well.
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
OMG YES! I BELIEVE IN U! U CAN DO THIS!1! I will support this 4ever! This is da funniest fanfic I've ever read! P.S.: Poor Brendan! It's ok Baby! uhuhuhu! It's ok.
cerulia-conqueror27 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
So funny! Awesome story...
Samuraidogs chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow... that was... too accurate... wheeze *dies of laughter*
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Love the mention of the Hoenn Gym Leaders here. Good work.
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Good thing the Dex Holders didn't end up in Unova, Team Plasma would have stolen one of the Dex holders' Pokemon, like what happened with Bianca. She had her Munna stolen in the Black and White games, but she got her Munna back though. Also, I noticed something on a playthrough of White. In Irricus City there's an ex-Rocket Grunt living in a house, and he tells you that he used to be in Team Rocket. Good story through.
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Really like how you did Dawn, my least favourite character in the franchise, in character. Good story.