Reviews for Could've Been Me
Droolia chapter 1 . 4/24
It was good. I liked it, but can't help but feel that a married woman, a freshly married woman at that, shouldn't say something like that to a guy who has a crush on her: that sucks. I know why you did it, but it still sucks.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Well written, but everyone is so cruel - just seems out of character.
Georgina Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Fantastic writing, it seems just like something that would be on the show, very cute. I completely agree, I would like the song even more if it wasn't Billy Ray Cyrus. Although I would've hated the series if Lorelai would've married Max. But this story is good, very good. Nice descriptive words, & good details.
LukeLover chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well written story. I didn't like the way it turned out, but those are the breaks. It was out of character for Rory to tell Luke to go for it although her mom and Max were already married. And it was cruel of Lorelai to tell Luke it could have been him.

I always found Max incredibly boring so I think the month's honeymoon was to allow Max ample time to finally satisfy her. Hee! I'm ten and I still find Max tedious.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
*is crying right now*

That was beautiful, and oh dear GOD I hated Max Medina. He was a little weasely jerk just trying to mess up the JavaJunkie wonderfulness... though he's at least better than Chris. At least Max was funny and stuff! Poor Luke...
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
good story

I don't Blame You About Billy Ray, As a Singer he was sorta Good, But as a Parent no way, Look at how Miley Turned Out, A Slut, Britney Spears 3.0.
lilliwhite chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I don't like this song either. It's kind of trivial.

But your story serves to give it a meaning of existence.

That was mean of Lorelai to rub it in along with all the others.

Thanks for writing.