Reviews for Broken Smile
jonasluver4ever21 chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
the ending of this story was amazing! i wasnt jumpy or anything no worries:D and i lovedddddd nick's cockyness during the whole story:D
Esther15 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I LOVE the way you write...you have a unique way of writing and I already ready your other niley story: Back home. It was great and I just started reading this one...this is great and hopefully in the future u get to write some more... :) Thanks for submitting great stories.
Alltheabove chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
Just got done reading this story.

I loved it entirely, i swear it was amazing. nick and miley are just the cutest things, and the ending just topped the cake, i just really loved it.

great job:)
MnM16 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Aww. Sad that it's over. :( It's a great ending though. Even though it was a little cliche, I still loved it! It was perfect!3 I really love this story! :D
LetItRainx3 chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
So sad that its finished it has been my fave story for a long time but great ending an great story! :)
marymebetch chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
aw! this was amazing!~if you wanted to do an epilogue it could be like of how their lives play out at UCLA. or not. either way, i loved itx3
Mads Shawty chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
is there going to be a sequal?

well Im going to really miss this story :(

this was really good
WithyouIminlove chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
i loved it. &Carter directed me to you and I'm really glad she did because I love your writing!

Also, I hope you change your mind and make an epilogue.. it would be a nice way to wrap it up. But, I can understand if you don't want to! :)
nienlovesjonas chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
You know, you did an kick-ass job on making this story yours! I loved how it all turned out and I already loved it before you made it your own. I think that sometime I'm going to read it all over because that's what I do when I really love stories and I've only done that by 1 story so far. I love how this chapter kind of making it final but it still has an open end. And I like the beginning of the chapter! I fell more in love with the story when you began to write it and I coudn't wait for the next chapter each time. And I just seriously made a happy dance every time you upload. So yeah, I've really loved this story and I hope you're going to make one like this again sometime. You're one of the best writers I know! (Ps. I really hoped you were doing an epiloge but that's all up to you! And if you do it maybe something about the first day back or with the parents and stuff hihihih) xoxo
FirePrincess251 chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Aww :( sad its over

You did a really amazing job on this story and it was fun to read
marymebetch chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
aw this was so amazing! i started it last night and finished today(:. sorry i didnt comment on the other chapters, i couldnt stop reading!:D im gunna go read your other stories now!
ColourMyWorld chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
I'm so sorry for the tiny review I'm going to be leaving right now, because I'm not supposed to even be on here at the moment : I'm glad you didn't make it completely stereotypical. And aw I can't believe that this story is ending, I really love it. Anyway, great chapter, sorry for the crappy review, update soon! :)
MnM16 chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Wow! What an amazing story! I'm seriously in love with it! I love the plot and the characters! I'm sad that I only read this story now, when it is ending. I can't wait for the ending!
PHYSCO. Kung-Fu-Dancerr chapter 13 . 1/20/2011