Reviews for Jam Stained Shirts and Chocolate Addicts
EloquentLady chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
. love this story
Honey-Bunny-Mello chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
OMG! Please continue! I could not be matt at the moment. I would have picked both of those jockas! ;) keep it up! :D
ViKsAtA chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Kyahahahahah... continue ittt! Love yaaaa!
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
...F. This story needs to be updated. Must I actually get my frying pan out again? You know that I don't mind doing it, and yet still, it's required.

-Hauls your ass toward the computer and sits you down- Type things.
Tara chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
LOL!

I could totally hear the song "I Wair No Pants" playing on the TV just as I read the end of that chapter ... weard.

When's the next chapter?
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Heh. I love it so far! It's super cute :]. Hmm, I say he chooses both of them, or tell em that until they both act mature enough to stop fighting, then he won't choose.

Ha, but that's just me. The same thing happened with a friend of mine.
Ms-Pseudo-Writer chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
That...was freaking amazing! I love the fangirls and Near refering to himself in third person. The twilight comparisons made me laugh and slightly think of the movie "vampires suck"
you need to update this A-sap :)
anonymousXandrogynous chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
UPDATE THIS! i wil die if you dont because this is the best thing ever! i love love love it! please continue it!
Luma Shine chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
This was way too funny! But... why no updates? but... you're probably busy... so this goes on my sotry alert!
Jonik-Chaos chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
awsome. i liked this. xD. he best pick mello. -.- x
MoonlightM4gic chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Hahaha! I burst out laughing when I read "You're making me sound like Bella having to pick between Edward and Jacob or something!"
blue-eyes27 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Haha...smooth. Was it Near that dyed BB pink? LOL...pink BB..hmmmmm. Haha...interesting image. XD ...I loved the chappie! Can't wait to see what the Wammy's boys are up to next! Poor Matt, he should see a therapist about those voices. Hmmm...or L. :D Nice chappie, as always!

~K
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
"Matt is not wearing any pants."

Pfffffffffft. Nice one Matt. Niiiiiice.

Keep writing.
Charlie Waffles chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Haha. I like how crazy the fangirls are. They are true fangirls! I like how Matt has the whole Twilight problem going on in his head. C:
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
xD That was just halrious!

I can soo image BB right now... x3

He almost looks like a cupcake.

xD