Reviews for Amnesia
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Great story. I am loving your work.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Alex chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Nice, I love it
JasonKemp chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Okay. I finished your story about a half hour ago but I sat here staring at the screne trying to find the words to even begin to express my feeling about your story. So here we go. You, my dear, have just killed me. You have. I love stories like this, the sad, teary eyed, sweet and tragic kind, and they are all amazing in the QAF universe. i have not really found that many writers that have disappointed me in this universe in this genre.

Your story was shorter than I would have liked, and that is the only bad thing I can think of and that isn't even a bad thing because honestly, the length in reality was perfect. Your dialog (which is something I, myself as a writer struggle with and have noticed it isn't some other writer's strong suit,) is spot on. It sounded like Brian and Justin, it was their voice. The medical story parts were real, sounded real, and were perfectly executed by you. You took the terms and made them easy for anyone to understand and plausible with Justin's situation.

Your side-plots (them buying the business, going to therapy, ect.) were so well done. Things that would have normally would have put Brian off and instead made him happy, were handled with beautiful grace. I love how you did the time skips, they were too big of gaps, they were detailed and not rushed. Your detail of their new home was amazing, I could see everything in my head and it was spectacular. Justin's art coming to fruition was just a privileged to image with you. the pictures he painted and took, the way you described them were just breathtaking, it's the kind of art I do myself and only wish I could do something you described.

I loved the gallery and how Brian talked about Justin;s attack. That was done in a perfect time in the story and it was done with such elegance. The relationships between Justin and the family, although there was not alot of dialog between everyone, it was still beautiful, including Michael's apology. Even though I am a freak for the teary sad stuff, where most stories like this would have dragged out Justin's injuries longer, you let him keep the injuries and still at the same time overcome them. I loved that, it was a perfect balance of tragedy and a happy ending.

Thank you soooo much for sharing this masterpiece with us.

Love always
JasonKemp chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I was going to review at the end of the story, but I had to comment just really fast. The last three lines. I could see them, both of them standing there and looking around. I chocked up just thinking about Brian's reaction to leaving his old life behind, not to mention the memories of Justin. You wrote that just beautifully.
suns and stars chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
nice one really cool
save the sharks chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I love it!
Doni chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Lovely as always. Loved Brian's comment about selling Gus to the gypsies.
jerseybelle chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Aww, a wonderful story and a nice happy ending.
jumango chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
great story :) i like that even though Justin didn't remember it didn't take anything away from the story :)
sophie'smom chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
wonderful story. i liked the changes brian knew he needed to make.
suns and stars chapter 8 . 4/12/2011