Reviews for Plan B
Advazzz chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It was perfect! You described so many details when they touch eath other...it was beatyfull...thank you!
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I loved this story! wow. that was fantastic! but a little bit gross when they were making out in the bathroom all covered in mud and stuff. although it was sexy at the same time, there are SO many diseases in the mud that they could easily get... but it was still fantastic and very good :D
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Sorry I'm so late with this review! But believe me when I write I loved every bit of this story! You once again prove you're one talented writer!

I loved the setup and you really got me surprised that it was a paintball competition not some police job - really nicely done and very original;) Plus, a wonderful backdrop to show what a great team Mac and Stell are (even if it's just fun;), to make them realize their feelings for each other and...to slosh them with some mud;DD LOL Mac in mud...;D

As always, I was taken with your insight and the way you were able to render their emotions, Mac's especially, which are so complex! As always, you've hit the nail on the head and got me nodding eagerly - precisely, that's what Mac thinks like! So, really a tremendous job!

I loved the fluff, we all need it right now, I think, and you did a great job! Plus, the hot ending! Perfect!

Last but not least, I loved their banter/foreplay and Stella's playfulness, you've really made me smile and thanks for that!

Another great piece from you, this story goes straight to my fave wall!
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A muddy Mac in a wet black T-shirt that's clinging to him like a drowning man to his lifeline? Well, Stella's not the only one who think that one's hot *lol*

Love this one - and sorry by the way that I'm still so far behind in my reading!

It had some angst, a tiny little bit of whump and a lot of romance and wasn't too sappy ;) Loved that they both were a bit unsure at first but then fitted together that well. I like them being wary of taking that step because they're afraid what it might do to their friendship. With a friendship that long I think it would be natural to be afraid of losing that even if there is the possibility of so much more.

The bath scene was hot of course but then a half naked Mac is always kinda hot ;)
kaidiii chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wonderful Plan B. Awesome story! Great job!
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
amazing, girl... (:
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I LOVE plan B . The result was much more desired then how the other plan would have turned out. Love this idea of a paintball competion and of course love the result of it. Wonderful job!
Smacked - for - life chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
:) just the right amount of angst and romance

very cute when they went back to the hotel, loved the bit when mac thought she wouldn't undress him and she did :)

mac covered in mud just made it even better :D

x
Herrera chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh, yes! It was amazing, and funny and... dirty! (because of the mud, he, he).

I liked it very much.

paz
jaamiee chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Such a cute story ;)
madderz123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
thankyou i now have tears in my eyes coz that was brilliant!
Timeforachange chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I loved it. Mac and Stella covered in mudd can only be sexy:)
Aquata chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Beautiful. Stella and Mac covered in mud and Mac being all protective...what more could you want? It was so sweet!
Totorsg chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
great story !

i really loved it
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hi my dear friend,

Okay, two updates in two days? What, I'm in some wonderful dream? :)

And with two dedications to me? You have no idea even how you're doing great for me. Your care, concern, affection, attention, the fact that you're thinking of me and in my wellness, my friend, it touches me deeply and stroking my heart, God, I really cannot stop saying that you're a illuminated person and your mission is to make the lives of others better. And I can confess that you do an excellent job. You made me smile and renewed my hopes with hyour words. Thank you my angel:)

Fantastic story, well, only you can do all this angst in a paintball game. lol

It was really incredible. The way you describe them is so amazing, especially the fear that Mac has to lose her, he doesn't care if anything happens to him since she is safe and alive. She is his main concern, I love this unconditional love, this giving, he's happy just to be around her and being able to enjoy the company of her, he's able to sacrifice his feelings just to make her happy, that's just so perfect, and you write that love in a unique way my friend, you just do it because it's in your heart. :)

Stella getting herself in danger is just as normal lol. And it really must let Mac crazy, this facility she has to leave her safety to fight for what she believes. She is an amazing woman, and in the your stories is the same woman from the show, you're a very observant person and given importance to small things your stories are always full of details, all parties in the forest were incredibly detailed. I was there feeling cold and seeing all the worry in the Mac's face and challenge in her face. You're magic, you could erase my pain as I read. And made me smile two consecutive days. :)

Well, after reading your update Saturday I went to church (my parents participate in the religious life then all there know me) and on Thursday I was crying a lot in church and didn't talk to anyone, but many people on Saturday came to me and some told me that my face was calm again and I was even smiling a bit and I should try to remain so, and then I remembered that this was b/c of your history and your PM, your words truly warmed my heart, you speak straight to my heart. :)

And yes we cannot physically hug but your words and your love embrace me, cover me with a comfortable blanket and doesn't allow me to feel cold. Thanks again my friend. :)

Well, back to story, I was really afraid that after they almost kissed they would return to point zero, but again Stella took the lead and forced him to act by heart and not the head. And I really think the show is so Stella will push him into a situation that he must act and confess his feelings.

I must confess to you that I was very curious to see how you'd write a hotter scene between them. And you didn't disappoint me (this will never be possible). I believe that this moment is very special b/c it isn't just an act, not just instinct, is a way to express love, a way to unite two souls, they become one again, their souls are full once again. This isn't just a hot scene or two people having sex without feeling or just an indulgence of the flesh, no, they're making love, a moment of total giving to the person you love. That was incredible and you should write more often lol.

Everything was amazing my friend, as always you were able to touch my heart to speak directly with it and make me happy. Again thank you for everything. :)

Loving hugs