Reviews for Digimon Tamers: V2
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
When will you write more? I want to see keramon digivolve.
angelo chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
I love this story so much. Can you make a cameo for the tamers in japan please?
SaoirseParisa chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Oooh! James has a Kuramon. An odd choice, but cool! By the way...Turuiemon IS gonna de-digivolve, right? She can't stay in champion form forever.
SaoirseParisa chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This has a nice start! Awesome!
AnnabethChase999 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
us. . /ya/securedownload?fidInbox&mid1_335267_AKaniGIAAG5STikEKQBYlRsBWM8&pid2&tnef&YY1311320196419&newid1&clean0&inline1&credVu_.u53E42pSuXRSg0nJ&ts1311320592&partnerymail&sigs_4gs4jnJSeD8C6hQX1ZmA-

could you add this picture to your site and btw i loved the video
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
I really like this story keep up the good work buddy
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
OoO... So... Thats what happened... Its so sad...
whitedorumon chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
lol Ophalucemon babys. Pwnage, loved the story. Hoping for the next chapter to be up soon.

-peace out-

-White Dorumon (Mad DigiCultist.)-
Jayce Signmorou chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
wow, this explained a lot. I'm guessing that Turuiemon is actually a reborn Cherubimon. Man, Ophanimon turned evil like that, so messed. I'm still a little confused as to why she disguises herself as Lilithmon, but it's still pretty cool. I can't believe Adam said all that, he always seems so nice, then again depression can change people.

Anyway, I'm excited for more, and excited to see which of my characters you use and when. Alright,

Peace
Billiam132 chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
OMG MY CHARACTER! YAY YAY YAY! XD CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Jayce Signmorou chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Candlemon's tamers have the ability to shift eveolution. If he's Meramon and James wants him as Wizardmon he uses a card to shift eveolve him to make him Wizardmon. He'll say "Meramon Shift eveolution- Wizardmon" he can also use shift eveolution to eveolve to the other tamers ultimate or mega. In which case he'll say "Meramon shift evolution- Wizardmon. Wizardmon digivolve to...Mistymon!" You can fully understand it by reading the first chapter of my story Digimon Tamers Story.

Ok, later

oh and if I'm missing anything just let me know.
Jayce Signmorou chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Caleb is very, very smart. Is better with long term plans then in the moment ones. No one suspects this of him, but he is actually very manipulative when he wants to be. He's a very good kid but when he wants something he will use his superior mind and manipulative powers to get what he wants. He can also be a little hot-headed sometimes, and also has a little bit of a short temper. He often gets into fights with his brother.

Candlemon hates when his tamers fight. He loves them both and gets along with almost everyone he meets. He's very friendly and loves to make friends and have a good time.

James' digivice is purple with gray buttons and Caleb's is gray with purple buttons

James' Digivolution Line: Mokumon-DemiMeramon-Candlemon-Wizardmon-Mistymon-Dynasmon

Caleb's Digivolution Line: Mokumon-DemiMeramon-Candlemon-Meramon-SkullMeramon-Boltmon

Cut off again, sorry
Jayce Signmorou chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Nathan's a cult member...saw that coming. Anyway, this was a good chapter. But just a reminded that darkness doesn't mean evil- unless that's what you're going for with your story. Anyways, if I could I'd like to submit another character, a cult member if you'd like.

James and Caleb Finch

Candlemon

James is fourteen and has brown, forward motioned hair and green eyes. He wears a black hoodie that is partially unzipped revealing a white shirt underneath, jeans and brown boots

Caleb is twelve and wears a white T-Shirt and blue shorts and black tennis shoes. His hair is short and flat and his eyes are brown.

James is athletic, strong, cunning, and good at making last minute plans- though he lacks coming up with ideas for the long run. He often fights with Caleb.

Sorry, got cut off, I'll finish in another review
Billiam132 chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Danm it, end the chapter on a cliff hanger why dont ya? Lol but seriously i like love this story!

KEEP IT UP MATE! *Thumbs up*
Billiam132 chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
That chapter was sad. Now i really wana know what happened.