Reviews for A Torn Soul
Zomvee chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Well it caught my interest with the summery so I say its all good so without further ado next chapter please.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I am enjoying your work quite a bit. I'll follow it and see what you come up with. You are writing quite well but as I said before I need more data to help you. There are some grammar mistakes you should check.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I dislike the way you show speech. It could be just because it is not how I usually see it.

I am not very good at giving advice on how to write. If you continue writing I may be able to criticize. I like your story so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Aside from some minor spelling and syntax issues, excellently written, except for one thing; MOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR please. :3
Yoshtar chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
this is relly good. it should definitely be continued.

in fact you will continue it, or the hand of evil shall deliver a horned reaper to your doorstep
The Rogue Warrior chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
an evil that even i will bow to. My friend you have ernt my respect as a fellow Dungeon master. HAHAHAHA keep up the good work. Look at my Profile and see if there is any OC's of my you like and PM me if you want to use one. The Darkness will rule.