Reviews for An Unexpected Occurance
MaddyR chapter 2 . 4/12
Yikes... that must stink. But, almost four years without an update? That's pushing it a bit. Please, you've got to have at least ONE chapter to post! Can you update? *insert bambi eyes here*
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Good luck with ur writer's recovery!
Kimmiko T chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I love this story!
Please update as soon as you can!
yugioh-RULEZ-101 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
update pleaseee
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
I know that the contest was kinda over a year ago, but I couldn't help myself. I know the perfect name for a bad guy orginisation and the evil part of my head has a good idea about the leader.

I amm not sure what it stands for quite frankly, but will let you know when one of those "I GOT IT!" moments kicks in.

What to do with leaders:

Alex will kill them with the help of Frank and Joe of course!
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh wow, that's so awesome! :D Alex Rider and the Hardy Boys, what an awesome idea! :D :D And I love your style too, it's really witty. I was wetting myself over the spoonagnets. :) Please continue! Do you read the ancient Hardy Boys books? Cos I used to be hooked on them with Nancy Drew, I mean the ANCIENT ones :P
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Oh! How about Tiger Eye! The leader can be Yassen Gregovich! (even though I know he died in the Alex Rider series) and there could be these members that are disguised as regular private school kids that go to Tiger Eye Private school! They're logo could be 'Tiger eye, keeping an eye on our goals' (the goals would be taking over some foreign country or something) and yes, I do realize that my idea is crazy, but the idea just popped into my head.

Hellfire Putten Ninja chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
*Sigh* As long as the next chappie is actually about the story, I don't mind. As long as this doesn't become a personal message board.

Sorry, I needed a bit of a rant. Now, on with the Alex Rider/Hardy Boys awesomeness! XD
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Thank you for the blinding caps lock abuse there at the end.

Authors note chapters and non story content are prohibited from .

Simple enough. It was a complete waste of my time. Also, it was a waste of resources on simple advertising for your stories.

Reported and forwarded.

~Revitalization is Coming~

~Order of the Concritters~
doublyDamned chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Maybe go with canon and the organization should be Scorpia? That way it would make sense that Alex is involved. They could be either doing something from the Alex Rider books or smuggling something. I don't know. Maybe a assanation job, where there hit is the President of the US?
Joan MacLaren chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
maybe caal them Wake-Up Call OR Dagger
Joan MacLaren chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
the organization should be called Day Break or Corruption
SezBVBArmy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
please please please make it longer
alwaysawesome4me chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This story seems very intriguing and I'll be suretokeep reading. I'll even star following it
LaBella Gomez chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aren't you going to update this? Please do. I've been waiting forever for you to update. Please, please, please? Or else I'll call Alex Rider himself to come and kick your butt.