Reviews for Finding Love
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/12
Thanks ! I needed that ;D

***Pyrane***
Typewriter 15 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Awww quite realistic and in character. I adored it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
aww
this is so great, i swear
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
interesting sequil? please
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was so sweet (The ending anyway) . The story well written :) Too bad its complete ...
Albus' and the Order's expression would have been funny to see as well as the "prisoners'"
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I loved it, I've never read a Voldemort/Harry story and you've made me a fan, I hope that you write a sequel soon x
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Me likes
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great story. I wonder how those in the dungeon are going to take it.
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
this was great! too bad this didn't actually happen in the books or movies haha XP
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aw that was smexy and sweet! i love harry and voldy stuff,its kinky! and you did a great job with this fic! i loved it!
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Amazingly well written! Great job really, keep up the good wood!
LittleOne94 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
sequal please
Narkiss chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow. That was BLOODY HOT.- Yay for smut!- I REALLY, REALLY wish the OoTP would have ended like thisxD...and the lemon parts are incredibly well written, hot hot hot! Plus, the end is kinda fluffy and romantic, which I admit I absolutely adore...I'm glad that I checked out your profile just to find this-
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it! OMFG! This is SO fucking HOT! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Eeeeeeee! I LOVE this, and I can't say it enough! Thank you, a million times, thank you for writing and posting this! I don't even deserve to be in your presence!