Reviews for Caught in the Acts
angeliena chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Nice!
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!

I can see the look on Angela and Hacker's face

Priceless Super Funny! :) :)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was pretty funny. Hacker is an idiot.
ilyquinn chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love it! I love it! I imagined the scene in the SUV... it was so funny, i would paid anything for see the Hacker's face in that moment, I'm still laughing, and imagine Angela, hearing through the door with her eyes wide open.. it was priceless. The english isn't my source language, so I'm sorry if i make a mistake.

I like to translate this to spanish. Can I? Please? Like i said i love it!

Bye.
Lu89 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I liked the scene of the SUV, just imagine Hacquer face makes me laugh again. But think of Angela ... standing with her back to the door... eyes wide open... upward slightly glaze ... It was great! jajaja
dianabtvs chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i love this one shot :)... hehe... and yes everything happens eventually... :D... please keep me updating :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Very Nice...

Loved: Jack and Angela!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very funnY!
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
What a fun story! I was afraid, for a moment, that you were going to make Perotta a villain (which too many people do), but instead you made her sympathetic. Thanks for that, and for the steaminess.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awesome, I loved it.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hi there,

Lol! Always thought that when Bones and Booth got together, they would be very discreet...Looks like five years of starvation has really made them very hungry indeed...Loved it...

Ger
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
SO GREAT
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hehehe... that was fantastic! Love the thought of Hacker catching them 'rocking the SUV'! :D
VENZwife chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
***Ahhhhh...*** ((Happy contented sigh))

This one's definitely going in my favorites! ;-)

Thank you so much for this, NatesMama! One of the best birthday presents ever!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Yeah it even come to those who are loosing their brain studying. Thanks for the break. Can we have more? Who else could catch them I wonder.