Reviews for And ThisWas Luck
A.Cathlyn.C chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
This was f***ing amazing ! I love your work, I really do :)
RainboIsland chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
Yay happy ending! I love you! This is wonderful, I hope you start something new soon. I really like how this was structured, and did I mention that I love sequels?
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Soo I'm starting to like this a lot more. I love domesticised Remy and Allison, their adorable.
RainboIsland chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Oh god I cried. The trial has to work okay, because Remy's not allowed to die, not right away.

I both love and hate this story write now.
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So, I kind of don't want tp read this as much as I want to. Magic cure! No probably not... Oh and she spit the bite of the turkey leg she had taken out. So for what was already gone they probably did that before hand. . I'm excited/terrified to see where this goes.
freaksrule chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
You truely are an amazing writer.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Aww, great to see a happy ending. I don't think I could have handled a sad one. xD

Good job!
SexyMuppet chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
hahahaha i loved it! hahaha

loved "Mehmehmeh mehmehmehmeh mehmehmehmeh. You are extremely pretty Dr. Cameron." Remy acted like a fourth grader.

aww and about the new stories, both sound intersing!
lok chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
total AU high schgool would be fun but not if u r going have them dealing with coming out let them already be gay
miralinda chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Loved how cheerful this chapter was. Hmm guess Remy's nightmare about not being there for Abbie's wedding won't happen now
siege98 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
I'd like to see both of your AU fics. Love d part where cameron & remy were in their 1st day in trial. Priceless :-)
miralinda chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
First there's no such thing as a too long update, the more the better. I can see they really enjoyed their traveling being back to real life sure sucks, specially with the drug trial.

I liked knowing what Abbey was up to, it was funny how Remy knew she didn't do anything wild.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
The scene between Abbey, Remy, and Cameron was really sweet. Good job!

I can't wait to see how the drug trial goes..
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
That chapter was great. It was definitely nice to have a light hearted chapter.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Aww, that last part was so bitter sweet. These two are so perfect for each other...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »