Reviews for Independence Day
ccase13 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I like the boys fighting ghostly Redcoats. This is an excellent Fourth of July story.
marinawings chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Sam and Dean are so very... Sam and Dean in this little story. I love that! I can hear them saying their lines, visualize the expressions on their faces... And Dean's last line is just classic!
Tuppence chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Aww I love seeing Independent!Dean and caring-but-frustrated!Sam. Love Dean's last line...it sounds like something he would come out with.

Trina
Tuppence chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
*sigh* I suppose villinising Britishers is in keeping with many American shows. (Kidding.)

Quite an entertaining read...and great use of ridiculous in the first one. _

Trina
Katydid43 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Good job! I enjoyed the extended story! I always love it when people find ways to make them longer. :-)
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Viv

He needs some help...I'll pop over and just ease him back against the headboard! Sigh...giggle giggle

bev x
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Rolls eyes at self in disgust - realised I don't have you on personal alert and therefore missed your first chapter on this one. Doh!

So - Ch1 - Love the whole idea for this story (would make a good longer one hint hint) with a squadron of redcoats as opponents, very neat. Read a longer fic recently that placed the boys in a US Civil War context via a reenactment which was really good, not least because it gives some rich pickings for a meaty story.

Ch2 Great last line!

And as a whole - well just got to love a bit of shot-up, cranky Dean and caring exasperated Sammy. What's not to like?
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hi Viv,

What a nice birthday treat, thank you! Love the image of the Red Coats stepping out of the mist and battling one determined Winchester, resulting in fireworks of a different kind.

And part 2 with Sam patching up his injured brother resonates as well. Thank you!

Sue
KDean9 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
love ittt3 great job:D
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is a really fantastic little story! Of course, the wounded Dean drama is nice and intense. And I really like the idea of the Winchesters fighting Revolutionary War ghosts! "Sam... light 'em up!" That has got to be one of the best SPN fanfic lines ever! Love it!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hiya Viv,

What a glorious spectacle you've painted for us here. Ghost-bustin' on a grand scale.

Lovely drabble

Jane x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oooo I likes a nice shoulder wound!

bev x