Reviews for A Little Misunderstanding
Monkey D. Dre chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
I just had to come back since this story is just so damn good and I needed to read it again!This is easily my favorite Luffy x Robin fic. You kept Luffy in character and gave a very realistic scenario of how he would act in a situation like that along with the rest if the crew. I also found myself very attached to Neri which is rare because I normally don’t even like OC’s but this is an exception. I hope you can make another story like this some day!
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
whooaa.. Luffy have an illness? that's something,, :v

anyway, love the Story.. Interesting scenario, nice way of putting it, considering its Luffy and Robin Story, there's No Way its not "complicated". and i found it its kinda poetic from my perception, not to mentioned your way of storytelling. this is Amazing! ... i really much like to see more Story like these Please..
Monkey D. Dre chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
I would love 1 or 2 long multi chapter stories where Robin denies what she has for Luffy and Luffy wonders what he’s feeling with slow development it could be around Ennies Lobby or later like a bit after the timeskip
Frost the Mischief chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Looks like luffy was a playboy. Anyways, I love it
Evan chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This fanfiction is amazing! First of all im a huge fan of luffyxrobin ( the contrast of personalities is fantastic as luffy brings fun in robins life and robin brings romance and love in luffys life) . Luffy acts exactly as he would in this kind of situation : he tryes to learn more about it and figures out half of it . The part where luffy got naked in front of robin was just a little exagerated but its my kind of story ( i love that you did not start a hentai out of it and made it intense :3) ,the characters acting was exactly like the real ones but with a horny robin and luffys lines are accurate and kind of what he would do. A well-made story that i love and read with pleasure every time i feel like reading LuffyxRobin
OnePieceFan2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Finally read this and I got to say its a good story overall.
I enjoyed the scenes between Luffy, Nami, and Robin even though it felt weird to see them all act that way towards each other with jealousy and anger.
I was worried with how everything was going and I can say the hints of a harem occurring were well done considering how both Robin and Nami (along with several other girls) feel towards Luffy.
Despite difficulties with spelling, grammars, and other things, this was still a good story that I enjoyed.
See Ya! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ahhhh plss makee moreee! You need to continue thissss
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Awesome
qwerty chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
AWESOME!
LuNa 4eva chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
the characters are quite OOC but overall it's a good story
Jim chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was very good. I liked the story line and the plot. I wished that you continued it though. I would love to know what happens at the end. Was hoping for a little more sexual content, but still very good.
Forgotten chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Has the author forgotten that Luffy is incapable of getting sick? Especially with something as simple as a cold. During the arc where Nami was sick, it was outright stated that Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp all have freakish immune systems and have never been sick in their entire lives. So although this is a great fic, this fact renders the entire PREMISE of the fic faulty from the very beginning, unfortunately.

That being said, this is still pretty great.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ok, good I liked it! Hint of harem is good too)
Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Make more. PLEASE. YOU ARE THE BEST.
ouyang393 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh, it's so cute. Though I really feel sorry for Sanji.