Reviews for Endless Circles
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is really sweet. 3
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
oh, wow... I'm not entirely sure I see the significance to the title, but seriously... it's beautifully written, and it's touching. It's the kind of piece that makes you want to hold your breath as you read it, just so you can smile at the slightest turn of phrase or hold back tears through the tension. Amazing.
Ciella chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This story is a gem- delicious and bittersweet. Congratulations on the contest you won with it. It surely was well deserved!

SugarTea chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was so sweet! Rick and Karen are by far one of my favorite Harvest Moon couples, and I’m glad that this was one of the few that focused around them. The whole thing was so charming! But… The part where you mentioned Popuri’s hands shaking just sent shivers up my spine; even though it was just mentioned once.

Anyway I congratulate you for keeping with this story for so long, and your hard work and dedication can be easily seen. Good luck in the contest! :3
Kuneko chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was... pretty much awesome. I mean, the fact that it's a Karen fic alone is awesome seeing as those are so sparse these days, but just holy crap. It was amazingly well-written, not just in the case of Karen and Rick (who were perfectly in character) but for every minor character in the story as well, so much charm and charisma that reminded me why this was the best cast of HM characters :) Seriously well done, It's the first fanfic in a long while in which I've genuinely been touched . 3
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was incredibly beautiful. It was so much more than just the struggle of two people to have a child. It was also a tale of a life together, and lovingly shared. The little things- Rick rising early in the morning, Popuri and Karen's conversation during the birth, Ann's baker's hands- were what made it for me.

And the anguish, Karen reiterating that Elli had three kids, you just had it. You have an incredible gift for empathizing with your characters.

Good luck in the contest, not that you need it here.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
How do you do it Moonlit? Each and every time you give us something amazing! And this was certainly no exception to that. I loved all the levels and different thoughts that you used in this story. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Karen x Rick, I did find myself drawn into their plight. Well written and enjoyable as always!

Fantastic use of this months topic! Good luck in the contest!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh, wow... WOW! This was so amazing... Like, words can't even describe how much I love this! I was waiting for Karen to eventually become sick and go to the Clinic and be told she was going to have a bundle of joy, but I didn't and it's still sweet and unexpected but even sweeter since she loves him more and IJUSTLOVETHISSOMUCH!

Whew... wow again.

This was incredibly adorable and absolutely wonderfully written! Pure sweetness! 8D

Thanks for an even-better-than-just-good read! C:
high improbability chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aww, that was so sweet and wonderful and perfect and in character. _

Good luck in the contest!