Reviews for His and Hers
nancyozz chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
One of the best first time for pepperony fanfics ever
Iris chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Yum yum x)
Nancy chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Really excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Great story!
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I really enjoyed this, very well-written and in-character. Loved the 'roadsigns' idea and the ending! Absolutely flawless. You got yourself a favorite and a new fan!
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Awe, this was great! Exactly like I would imagine them being in the beginning of their relationship. Like I've said before, you're great at writing in perfect character.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This story is lovely. The structure is complete and covers every corner. I really enjoyed reading this story. I would love to read more stories of this fandom written by you. Do you think I could request something from you? I would love to read a story based on how Tony felt when he thought Pepper died when she fell in IM3. Could you do that for me?
Reikajen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So good... I start thinking that I love all your stories actually :)
savinglives44 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is beautiful!
vifetoile89 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This story was absolutely delightful. May I say that (having done a semester in Paris myself) I found the passages in France to be most entertaining and true? My only chime of inaccuarcy is that if they're spending time at night on a busy street in Paris working on Pepper's Blackberry, it's a miracle some thief didn't come along and try and nick Tony's.

And I got the "seal" joke almost as soon as it came up, which was great. I have memories attached to that word...

I really enjoyed this story. I would call it fluff, because it has fluffy elements, but it also has a darker meditation on what the relationship between Tony and Pepper would need, and what threatens it from the inside. It was also studiously in-character, always a huge plus.

Thank you!
The Nigerian chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Beautifully articulated. And "awww..." it's sweet how he's transparent with her. Very realistically in-tune with the pace of their relationship in the movies.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was great!
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
this was very sweet :) good job!
Nathascha chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hey,

first let me tell you that I really enjoyed this story, it was original, fun, well written, in character, and really enjoyable to read.

Now, I wanted to tell you that I'm french (leaving in Paris actually) and I always love to read fics where characters go to France,or talk french, etc... Surprisingly there are a lot of them, seems that strangers have this weird idea that France, or anything France related is romantic...

But I was thrilled to notice that in your fic there wasn't any of the expected clichés about France, which was great and refreshing, I always feel weird when french are pictures by strangers in fic, I feel like we are some sort of aliens...

Anyway I would like to take the liberty to comment on french in this fic. First Iit took me a long time to see how the frech word for "seal" was kinky, because I was thinking of "otarie" which is the best translation. But you were meaning "Phoque", I realised, they are not the same animals, phoques are bigger and you can't tech them tricks (maybe it's the same word in english). Plus I seriously laughed when Pepper said "Je suis chaude", in french it only has a sexual meaning, and it's a very very very very kinky thing to say, I was so laughing when Tony thought she was felling to warm, if she was she would have said "J'ai chaud" (well a french would have).

I noticed that you made teh waiter give Pepper the wine card, in a french retsaurant it would never happen (especially if it is up-class, us french are a bit traditionnalist about that, men choose wine, but it worked in your fic so I understand.

You said that Pepper had spent some time in Avignon. I love that town but it's not very well-known, I was wondering if you had been there yourself.

Bonne journée
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is by far the best Iron Man fiction I've ever read. Pepper and Tony were so in character that I didn't even have to try and picture them doing and saying these things, it was just so natural. The story as a whole was wonderful, but there were these little tiny moments that were just so perfect.

For some reason this line "Pepper is accustomed to having her own personal tech support on hand. "Tony? Could you…?"" made my heart flutter, it was just so natural and sweet.

And then of course ""Try virginia.". It was beautiful. I had to stop reading and soak up the wonder of this line. I still can't get over it.

Anyway, absolutely awe inspiring story. 3