Reviews for He Couldn't
AwesomewithanA chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
You know... I've been thinking about this whole Zeus being more powerful than Hades thing, and honestly, I think Hades has he upper hand. Sure he's not wanted on Olympus, but he has a kingdom that's even bigger. If Zeus and Hades went head to head in a fight, Hades would probably win, because his Helm of Darkness would be on and it would protect him from Zeus's master bolt, and Hades would be able to rematerialize or whatever and kick Zeus's butt with his spear. If the two had a war, Hades has a better chance of winning because not only would his army just keep coming back because they're already dead, but also because he has more subjects. When one person dies, another is born. That's how the world doesn't overload. But when a person dies, they stay dead, so Hades is adding more and people to the Underworld every day, while Zeus keeps around the same amount. And you know Hades probably does a better job of shutting up a council by just coughing because everyone is scared of him, but Zeus has to yell and bring out his weapon. I just don't see how Zeus is more powerful than his older brother, even if he is the King of the Universe or whatever.
The Green Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really like this! Your spelling and grammar were great, and you've found a new angle. I'm so sick of all those Percabeth stories... There really should be more stories like yours.
white water1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is really great.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Ah poor Hades! Give him a hug! LOL!

Anyway, great job.
foxxmouth chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
WTF? I didn't review anonymously (My review is down there)! So if you're looking for my review, it's down there. Something's wrong with FanFic right now...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh, crap! I left out a couple of mistakes there! Don't hate me, don't hate me! Yeah, and never rush me again, okay? In the sentence where it said, "the god of Death", it should've been "the Lord of Death", since he was reffered that way in the book, but either way... it's still okay, I guess.

And, Delta, Cerberus isn't a hellhound! I didn't tell you he was, did I? I just asked what hellhound was Hades pointing at. Cerberus is a three headed dog that gaurds the gate... I forgot the name of the gate. Wait, does it even have a gate?

Anyway, it was still good, I really liked it. There were some mistakes I left out, but still...

Good job. Nice story.