Reviews for Want a Man? You Got One
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
First off, the joke is, "Everytime there is an awkward silence, a lesbian's baby is born and a gay kid comes out of the closet." also that is true because I know this kid who was eating dinner with his parents and it was really awkward cuz they usually talk while they eat and he just said, "Um. I'm gay" then his dad freaks out and throws a chciken wing at him and hell breaks loose. Okay so, I know what it's like to be heart broken, like 5 times. Actually six times but I'm determining. XP. So yeah, really sad but GOOD story. SCHOOL SUCKS! I just had to say that since your in school and I'm in school and blah blah blah. I'm so fucking bored right now. You what, I should go now. I think my mentally insane friend and my hippie Jew friends need my help to kill a bunch of Zombies on Xbox live right now. CYA!

-Alph(onse). Aka "The CrAzY Fanboy XD"
sunny-miz and codiase lover chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Aww I thought Mizzy was so cute when he was being bullied by evil Morrison but wow I actually felt happy for him when he got his revenge even if it was rape. I loved that he's scared Morrison stiff (no pun intended) and he won't even report Miz to the police
King-Haschwald chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
OMG I bloody love this!

So often I read abt cheaters and abusers and they just get away with it..

not this time!

3 :)
MagicallyMalicious chapter 6 . 7/25/2010

Now that we have that outta the way(and i am now free to wonder if my response to all prompts made by fXf makes me seem like a trained monkey)I would like to suggest a RANK oneshot. Maybe they could be trapped in a locker room in the middle of a power outage and someone has some secret feelings to confess. Or maybe you just make Punkers the slut he seems to be(not that I love him any less)!

I digress,back to the reviewing of this chapter. All I have to say is that I really love it when a plan comes together ;)
MagicallyMalicious chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
O_O! I can't believe my fucking eyes Jess!

I know ya said there was gonna be rape but shit! That was fuckin crazy!

Way to write the creepiest rape scene I've ever had the pleasure(and I mean that literally)reading. Ya really had me totally scared of Mizzy and feeling sorry for him all at once...You and Terrahfry must be kindred spirits!

And Jake is totally Rocky Horror to Mikey's -N_Furter only without the resistance XD!

Poor JoMo...Just kidding. Anyway I 3you for this story. it's the fuckin embodiment of awesome!

You lovelies are the SHIT!
Bourtonfreak13 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead...That song is stuck in my head now lol anyways I love this story Awesome job :]
Renna33 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
that's it? awwwwwwwww, I was hoping there would be...more...
fangirlxfantasies chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Right I see you jessica! This is pretty beastly I must admit and I would've told you this over the phone but you refuse to answer. Formal I would adore this story if that fussy Evan wasn't in it. But it is very inspiring... Answer your goddamn phone fuck dammit
MagicallyMalicious chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Hahaha Swagga finally knocked Evan's punk ass out! Love it XD!

I'm so glad that you do productive things like write epic fanfic during bouts of insomnia, because reading it is a highlight of my day.

I 3 that y'all like the adjectives, I am routinely called a nerd for using words like that. I just can't figure out if it's because they don't understand or because of random use of uncommonly used adjectives ; )

I wish I could get a hold of Y2J's thesaurus LOL. I'm just lucked out and had a grandma with no tolerance for pestering, she made keep a pocket dictionary with me at all times. Ok once again I am rambling so I'm cutting it off here, I 3 fangirlxfantasies(in a strictly platonic fashion)!
Renna33 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
what the hell? where did this come from? who are the good/bad guys here? ack! more more more!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I did think he was going to drug him(but i am crazy like that)

What they going to do to John? God I want all the details, so update soon.
notherenotyet chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
*argh* Cliffhanger! Ya' cant leave us hanging like this *lol* Loved it, cant wait for next update now...soon I hope :-P

XO & InYourHonour
Mizzy681 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
hmm... I loved the first part of the chap, with Mike being all nice to Evan and no responding to John’s insults and making them jealous. But I’m not so sure I like where it’s going. But we’ll see when the next chap is on.
MagicallyMalicious chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Jessica my sweetling, First of let me state that the smex you just laid out in this chap rocked my fucking sox off!

Secondly I am standing by the scoundrels statement, fuck it I'm bumping it up to scallywags, rapscallions even! And I love Kirbey for loving my random use of the English language 333!

I cannot wait for the next chap because the lovelies that comprise fangirlXfantasies have turned me into an official Mizfit!

As far as the sign thing goes... I'm coming up blank. Besides MoFo Fo Sho!

Randy Orton is fucking amazing! In addition to the previous statement Randy Orton SEX, at least in my little corner of the universe XP!

Ok I've melted enough of your precious brain cells with my rambling so I'm gone til the next chap XD!
notherenotyet chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Oh oh oh, they're finally getting mad *yay* Cant wait for chapter 4 now!

XO & InYourHonour

P.s. I would try to think of ideas for signs, but I cant think of much for Orton and I am all pro Punk (You too right?) and am not sure if you guys want pro-Punk or not (since he's heel and all and we're supposed to boo him *lol*)