Reviews for Not a Spell Really
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Are you with me on the opinion that the only real Tom Riddle should be Christian Coulson from CoS instead of the one in HBP? He's so incredibly handsome in that one, and I get he would've looked too old by the time they did the sixth film to pass for a teenager but still... they could've chosen someone closer to him in looks.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
that was awesome! I've never read a Tonks/Tom fanfic and yours is really awesome (and the only one lol)
Pestiferous Pixie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I read this one-shot a few days ago and found it absolutely mesmerizing. You have a real talent for rare pairs and I absolutely love anything with Tonks as she's my favourite female character and dark wizards, especially Voldemort and Lucius so this was absolute bliss. I think you're an extremely talented writer and I hope you keep up the good work :) I'll definitely be reading more of your stories over the next few days.

Absolutely breathtaking, I'm in complete awe of this :)

Pixie x
Nefarious Nymph chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh I have fallen in love with this, I've always loved this pairing! This has to be one of my favourite stories ever, it's absolutely beautifully written with a delicious plot and underlying enigmatic tones :). Words cannot describe how much I love this!

visions of a scarlet night chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love this pairng now. You did an amazing job.
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was an amazing story! I'd never even thought about this pairing before, but I think I may be addicted now x]

Awesome job! :]
Purist Sin - UnexpectedHiatus chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ah, my favourite little couple, next to Lucadora :P. When I first started reading Harry Potter, I paired these two together and Lucadora :P _ This was pure excellence mew, absolutely wonderful. I loved every second of it, it was a pleasure to read. Tom was perfect, Remus adorable and Tonks ... what a tough cookie, I loved it! Excellent work as usual :)

3 your number one fan, Sin x
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Eeepp! I hate to admit it but I think that Tom is yummy in this!

No, not Tom /Riddle/ but Tom the Bartender!

JUST KIDDING! Tom Riddle is very yummy in a chilling sort of way!

I loved this! I was on the edge of my seat, wondering whether or not she was going to find out who Tom really was or if he was doing to hurt her! I liked how snappy she was towards Remus -poor Remus! The way she found out who Tom was was awesome! I like how she still loved him even though he's Voldie.