Reviews for Ginny's Gift
I really enjoyed this story! I know it's fairly old so I don't know if/when you'll see this comment but I still wanted to give some feedback. For what little canon info you had to go on when writing this, it is really great! I love that Harry was able to defeat Voldemort without being super!Harry and that it still involved a major sacrifice on his part. I also enjoyed Ginny's characterization and how she didn't just let Harry run the show (which is how she's sometimes portrayed). Thank you for sharing this work!
AmityRose2017 chapter 8 . 7/28
I know this is an old story but the surnames Graham and Chapman made me smile
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 7/28
Okay
reviewscommentariesandmore chapter 9 . 1/17
You are cruel, you killed Hagrid. Also, why did you make Ron Weasly quiddich captain, when in the actual book series, Harry was quiddich captain. Making Neville Longbottom aprefect was a big mistake, we all know how clumsy he is. Also, it is a popular pairing for Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood: 1.3K stories with both characters with a romance genre, and the pairing box unchecked.

Your storytelling pales in comparison to the actual work. The only reason I am even reading thes story is because of the Harry and Ginny pairing.
pleurocoelus chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Interesting story. While Harry might consider Ginny a "keeper" it seems weird seeing her pay that position since she is a chaser in canon. Then again, there is the face that this story was written in 2002.
lobbyskids2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I love this. Can't believe it was written in 2002. Would love to talk to the author if there still around on here
Saissa chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
This whole story is not coming off realistically. Hermione is jealous of Ginny just because Ginny can do something that Hermione cant do. And then there is that Zog book that keeps showing up all the time.

This story does not flow very well. It seems to be forced. I wont be reading any more.
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Yep - Power has definitely gone to Nevilles head. Serves him right too!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
I see power has already gone to Nevilles head!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
Really great story. Enjoyed reading this a lot- up to the end, which was original, but i kind of wanted a bit in the near future about his life staying at the burrow and being back with Ginny - and then in true inception style, one day hes doing dishes and he picks up a wand, gives it a wave, and the plate wobbles... Anyway im definatley passing this one on. Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
How dare u kill off hagrid! I'm dying. Other than that and a few storyline changes, this is a great story. Good job
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Hate Cho and your Neville is an arse
robert chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
After the feast you have harry changing into Pyjamas... might want those to be pajamas.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
'I like your whole family.' Yeah nice try Harry!
Chloe.661 chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
Wow! Great story, whats the sequel called? I have got to go and read it now!