Reviews for Ginny's Gift
lobbyskids2 chapter 1 . 19h
I love this. Can't believe it was written in 2002. Would love to talk to the author if there still around on here
Saissa chapter 11 . 6/12
This whole story is not coming off realistically. Hermione is jealous of Ginny just because Ginny can do something that Hermione cant do. And then there is that Zog book that keeps showing up all the time.

This story does not flow very well. It seems to be forced. I wont be reading any more.
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/12
Yep - Power has definitely gone to Nevilles head. Serves him right too!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/12
I see power has already gone to Nevilles head!
Really great story. Enjoyed reading this a lot- up to the end, which was original, but i kind of wanted a bit in the near future about his life staying at the burrow and being back with Ginny - and then in true inception style, one day hes doing dishes and he picks up a wand, gives it a wave, and the plate wobbles... Anyway im definatley passing this one on. Thank you!
How dare u kill off hagrid! I'm dying. Other than that and a few storyline changes, this is a great story. Good job
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Hate Cho and your Neville is an arse
robert chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
After the feast you have harry changing into Pyjamas... might want those to be pajamas.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
'I like your whole family.' Yeah nice try Harry!
Chloe.661 chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
Wow! Great story, whats the sequel called? I have got to go and read it now!
Periwinkle Wink chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I know you probablly don't ever read your reviews, or you never go on your account. But...
I just wanted to say that this was the very first fanfic i ever read, way back in the day. Wow, almost 12 years ago. And i just wanted to say thank you. This was the very first step in my journey to become a writer. :) i hope you are still writing today. Thank you so much!
Runa Ollivander chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
icymoose7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love it
James018 chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
Great story, very well constructed. I admit I didn't guess the twist.
mwebb1993 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012