Reviews for Secrets
MnMsRoK chapter 23 . 5/5
I'm cryyiinnngggg I forgot about the endddinnngggggg. My feels are ripped out (Once more... this is like my 3rd or 4th times reading this) gnrwgvnrw. This is so good. I missed this. I love rereading your stories. 3
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 4/26
Interesting pairing.
It would be cool to see Kanda comfort Allen more. Gentle words and a sweet embrace more to further fuel tyki's rage.
I can't wait to see how it goes, I'm only on chapter 12 right now.
Ayuni Yuukinojo chapter 23 . 1/14
Thank you for the story. I'm not good with english language. But i try to understand the story. I'm glad i find this story. In indonesian language, TykiAllen is so limited.
L YNAL chapter 8 . 1/5
Kinda late, but I don't really like the Earl...so, yeah...
jy24 chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
So glad that Allen managed to have a happy ending. But why none of her friends were attending secretly since Malcolm is dead, they must have some way to go with Kanda knowing what the Order really did to Allen and some other secrets. Anyway, great chapter. Hope you would write more.
Leone Brion chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
This story was simply and utterly amazing and soooo good! You're such a fantastic writer. This might be one the best d. Gray-man fics . Wow. You made me officially love Poker Pair wholeheartedly. I love your stories. I love you! As a writer!
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Wow, re-reading this and I've never knew how short this was! Still a really good beginning though. I love your stories, even though Poker Pair isn't my favorite, I still like the pairing.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2015
Pregnant woman don't really show until six months.
NightHunterDeath chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
...my sister was born three months early.
CryDon'tSmile chapter 22 . 4/20/2015
Okay, I read this before and didn't review, but I will now. Best. Ending. Ever! I swear I'm on the verge of tears. I love your work so, so much, and despite the small grammar mistakes and spelling errors there's almost nothing wrong with this story. I itch to fix the minor errors, but hey, I can easily look past them, which means it's a good story. Thank you so much for writing this.

Bye-Bye
CryDon'tSmile
angelaneahwalker chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
sniff...sniff...i'm such a girl...
Vangran chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
I love this story. It was a joy to read (my remarks on spelling and grammar notwithstanding) and I wish I could find more completed FemAllen x Tyki stories.
Vangran chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Role, not roll. Accepted, not excepted.
Vangran chapter 9 . 7/30/2014