Reviews for Secrets
MillenniumPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/4
I love this so much, words can not explain how satisfying the ending was. Though when it ended with Cross' POV I teared up inside. But I really admire your work!
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 8 . 4/30
I honestly want her to go with the Noah.
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 9 . 3/4
god Sheryl is insane but funny can u do something like this again but with Sheryl instead of tyki
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 8 . 3/4
if tyki leaves the earl I will be sad
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Well fck. Reviewed at the wrong story? Hehe I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I just wanted to say that: I've been going back here for years and reading it all over again once I start to forget little details. I loved it. I love you. Thanks for writing this. Change is inevitable. But it is up to you if you will let this 'change' take over your true self! Kanda. Even if a demon, he has emotions. For those six hundred year alone, he would have the thought to change and get over it. But no- he stayed. Not because he wanted to and felt the need to. But because he 'chose' to be with his lover.

Feelings change. And at times, you would want to change your feelings for someone. Sure. It will waver, it will be doubted. But it is up to you if you would win or lose.

I like the fact that a demon's feeling never change or fades away. And to say the truth, this is the fantasy I'd want to end up in. Love that never fades.

This is from my point of view. But this is what love really feels like for me, because I, too, have fallen in and out of love.

A person can fall head over heals someone. And as time passes, when those feelings are returned. That person might fall out of love of another. But that doesn't change the fact that he chose love. He chose to stay. And he ended up falling in love once more.

"Even if I fall out of love for you a thousand times. I'd fall in love with you again a million times more."

I'm not sure how to write this theme. But if you want, can you.. write a short story about this for me? If you do not want to it's fine! I was just asking really.

Because for some reason, your writing touched my heart.
Abhieghail chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
PREGNANT PLEASE
Abhieghail chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
SHOWER PART PLEASE
MnMsRoK chapter 23 . 5/5/2016
I'm cryyiinnngggg I forgot about the endddinnngggggg. My feels are ripped out (Once more... this is like my 3rd or 4th times reading this) gnrwgvnrw. This is so good. I missed this. I love rereading your stories. 3
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Interesting pairing.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2016
It would be cool to see Kanda comfort Allen more. Gentle words and a sweet embrace more to further fuel tyki's rage.
I can't wait to see how it goes, I'm only on chapter 12 right now.
Ayuni Yuukinojo chapter 23 . 1/14/2016
Thank you for the story. I'm not good with english language. But i try to understand the story. I'm glad i find this story. In indonesian language, TykiAllen is so limited.
L YNAL chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
Kinda late, but I don't really like the Earl...so, yeah...
jy24 chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
So glad that Allen managed to have a happy ending. But why none of her friends were attending secretly since Malcolm is dead, they must have some way to go with Kanda knowing what the Order really did to Allen and some other secrets. Anyway, great chapter. Hope you would write more.
MyOTPAlLenaWillBetheDeathofMe chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
This story was simply and utterly amazing and soooo good! You're such a fantastic writer. This might be one the best d. Gray-man fics . Wow. You made me officially love Poker Pair wholeheartedly. I love your stories. I love you! As a writer!