Reviews for Secrets
JeneeUni chapter 23 . 7/26
This story was simply and utterly amazing and soooo good! You're such a fantastic writer. This might be one the best d. Gray-man fics . Wow. You made me officially love Poker Pair wholeheartedly. I love your stories. I love you! As a writer!
JeneeUni chapter 1 . 7/26
Wow, re-reading this and I've never knew how short this was! Still a really good beginning though. I love your stories, even though Poker Pair isn't my favorite, I still like the pairing.
Pregnant woman don't really show until six months.
NightHunterDeath chapter 21 . 5/11
...my sister was born three months early.
CryDon'tSmile chapter 22 . 4/20
Okay, I read this before and didn't review, but I will now. Best. Ending. Ever! I swear I'm on the verge of tears. I love your work so, so much, and despite the small grammar mistakes and spelling errors there's almost nothing wrong with this story. I itch to fix the minor errors, but hey, I can easily look past them, which means it's a good story. Thank you so much for writing this.

Bye-Bye
CryDon'tSmile
angelaneahwalker chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
sniff...sniff...i'm such a girl...
Vangran chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
I love this story. It was a joy to read (my remarks on spelling and grammar notwithstanding) and I wish I could find more completed FemAllen x Tyki stories.
Vangran chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Role, not roll. Accepted, not excepted.
Vangran chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Clear, not rear.
Vangran chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Mattered, not metered. Attack, not attach. Followed, not fallowed.
Vangran chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Why not way.
Vangran chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Catch, not ketch. Patience, not patients. Comfortable, not convertible. Matter, not mater.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
Melissa I Lulubell I think. But isn't her hair blonde instead of red?
Lady Lazy chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
I really, really enjoyed this fic! One loose end I found, however, was that you didn't really expand on what happened with the other Exorcists (Lavi, Kanda, Lenalee) after the birth; in fact, I found it a bit of a time jump between the birth and the wedding...

Besides that, this was definitely one of the best stories I've read in a while, so kudos for such an awesome creation!
Alvin Nobody chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
You're right. the spelling and grammar kind of suck, but it is a great story.