Reviews for From The Shadows
Suteko chapter 11 . 5/27
Not sure why violence toward Reid bothers mw more than the rest of the team but really well done
This is one of my favorites and you based the story of what spencer would actually do in that situation. I recomend the chaos theory to you I did not write it but I forgot the authors name
Just a small warning though it is PG 13
Nocolonstillrolling chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I love your Morgan and Reid stories but I'm so confused you have so many criminal mind story's and there all scattered over different pages that I can't find the Morgan Reid stories in order I would be so grateful if you could message me back telling me the order to read the story's please and thank you I'm a big fan of your work.!
Pj chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Very good story and great writing :)
Marrilyn chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
This was a sweet ending. Short and plain, but sweet because things are finally back to normal, and normalcy is good. I enjoyed the story, both for the beautiful writing and amazing ideas.
Marrilyn chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
And the bitch is dead. Good riddance! I'm so happy to know that my baby is safe and sound... ish.
Marrilyn chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
NO! Someone better find him, quickly, and get that bitch's ass handed to her!
Marrilyn chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Wow. As PLL's Spencer once said: "Bitch crazy." She's really off the rails. Hope someone rescues our favorite sweetheart soon.
Marrilyn chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Oh, hell no. She better not hurt my darling babycakes Reid. I'm really enjoying this fic! The thought of someone stalking Reid is somewhat... arousing.
Gone For Good Angels chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Brilliant!
Gone For Good Angels chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Poor Reid! :( Very well written :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
That was a good read!
Tiye97 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Great story!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I really love this story! It was great!
Me├┐li.