Reviews for Pie
Mordecai101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
LOL! I can't stop laughing!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh my gosh. XD It's been a long time since I've had a laugh like that. This reminds me a lot of what I read and wrote when I first started in fanfiction. It's strangly reminiscent, and I love that. :) I loved the way you wrote Drew. Really and honestly, I was impressed by that. Also, usually a line like May's would make me think it was too corny but I loved when she said, "Please. Everyone knows Drew's hotter than Gary," because of what followed. I didn't read it all. I'm sorry about that. . The last line was great. In fact I have to say that just based off of that line I can see that you are quite creative. I don't usually follow people anymore, but I'm going to follow you because I can't wait to see where you go. I can see that you have a lot of potential as a writer. XD

ALSO, I can see by your penname that you are quite a contestshipper! Me too! I'll have to check out your other work. :)
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm dying XD That was absolutely hilarious, hands down.

We all know who the hottest is... PIKACHU!

...I'm totally kidding...
bittersweetnovember chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I cracked up so hard when Brock yelled "NO! I'M THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE" part! Love this!
KrazyKat101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
LOL LOVED THAT! It was so funny and I loved it. The title made me read it :P But I love pie! And to Misty, Ash is the hottest, to Ash its Misty, and to Pikachu, its himself! Haha I love this story.
MortalHeartImmortalSoul chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
THAT WAS SO SCREWED UP AND AWESOME! Please understand that if I put scrwed up and awesome in the same sentence it's a compliment. It was called pie, so I had to read it.
kati406 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hahahaha

who is the hottest? Pikachu! ok no xD

I like contest and cavaliershipping! and pokeshipping of course )
StawberryCrystal24 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
XD AAHHHH DANG ur storiez r good!

INSTANTFAVE-

loved the last line ofda story D

Ash and Misty knew whothe hottest was...
azngurl113219 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
the hottest is pikachu hands down no doubts about it

the story was funny later they be fighting who the most sexy
Pokapoka chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
PIKACHU IS THE HOTTEST! xD Actually, to Ash, Misty is. To Misty, Ash is. To Brock, himself, and every girl older than 15 on the planet is. To Max...I have no idea. To May, Drew is. To Drew, May is. To Dawn, Gary and Kenny (I'm a Cavalier and a Penguinshipper.) are. To Gary, he is. (But maybe Dawn is...LOL) To Pikachu...well, I've heard that Pokemon share their trainers' emotions, so maybe Misty or one of her Pokemon is. Long story short, everyone has a different "hottest" in their life. _ Great story!
lovedizzy chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
OMFG! who is the hottest? aghh im such adunce, i dont get who is the hottest!
Kokoro no Hana chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
lol, i almost laughed loudly when brock shouted.