Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 6/29
okay so snape does a bunch of slightly ridiculous things to the durselys instead of just taking harry away from the people then harry who was severally abused acts like itsno big deal that they were horrible to him and act like the dureselys are his friends so unrealistic
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 29 . 6/23
brilliant!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 8 . 6/18
I don't think snape wants to leave, he's having way too much fun! Call Lucius, have a muggle hating party!
tcl7189 chapter 30 . 6/13
Nice ride.. If a bit confusing at times... But that would be expected ... Lol
dreamflower02 chapter 30 . 6/6
I can recall telling you in LJ how much I loved this story, but apparently I never got around to reviewing here at the site.

Well, I just finished a reread and this still remains my very favorite multi-chapter HP story. It still makes me grin or even laugh aloud, makes me wince in sympathy for Harry and Snape, makes me cheer for Dudley's character growth, and makes me bristle with anger with the Dursley's (especially Petunia!).

I thought the height of her evil was when she pulled the stunt with Harry's baby pram, but her calculated spoiling of poor Dudley solely for the purpose of suppressing any magical tendencies he might have is horrible.

I love the way you capture both the chaos of the situation and the quiet times in the eye of the storm, such as the afternoon Harry and Dudley spent while all the adults slept.

Favorite line, when Harry's asked what he wants, and he says fervently "For things to stop happening."

Unlike Harry, I wouldn't mind if things had continued, but the ending was satisfying.

Thanks for such a fun read again!
Jennifer chapter 30 . 5/27
I love the Dudley/Harry bonding- I think it was about time for some justice and reconciliation to take place between the two. Overall, I thought that your story captured the essence of the characters and it is very well written- a fun read!
-Jenny
He'a not deAD IS HE OMG *PANIC ATTACK PANIC ATTACK* OH SHIT
Sorry- moment of me being illogical XD
smiles2go chapter 30 . 5/4
Totally hysterical! I loved it
savemyunicornclarence chapter 30 . 4/24
This was brilliant! It was funny, serious, and well put-together, even if sometimes I was a bit confused, but that may have been because of the formatting. Some of the chapters didn't really make sense to me, but it's OK.

Snape eating pizza was the best; what creature was he? The selkie thing, or something else ...

I loved it, and read it all in one sitting. :)
Acutagava chapter 1 . 4/18
I really like this story. So well written and original!
Bit confusing at the last five chapters or so but otherwise good
brandi chapter 30 . 2/1
You never said what snape was? Email me, if you can.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 30 . 1/22
And, of course, if he never needed or wanted to perform magic, he wouldn't be on the list...

... which rather explains Dudley, doesn't it?
Clairissa chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
Amazing simply amazing :):):):):););):):);):);););););)
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I have already read this it was great! I just forgot to review
2,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »