Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
That was a really good story. Your writing was beautiful. I loved how you implied a lot of really cool subtle details without overly explaining things. It was just really cool to read this. It took me 3 days but I was completely mesmorized for those 3 days. Negleted my work pretty badly...BUT I think was worth it! Because this was great.

And I love how it ended with dudley. Also hinting at how he was mistreated. How he could have magic but was so scared of his parents rejection because of how he grew up watching them mistreat harry. Oh and snape not being fully human? Great detail! I loved it. Loooved it.
hisnhers chapter 30 . 7/5
I enjoyed this quite a bit. It was hilarious and I'm glad Dudley learned to be more decent and that he and Harry will be exchanging letters. his
hisnhers chapter 25 . 7/5
This fic has me howling with laughter. Actually, howling. It's so funny. I can see this happening and wish it was being filmed! his
hisnhers chapter 8 . 7/5
ha! lower on the evolutionary scale! nice one. his
hisnhers chapter 2 . 7/5
ooooooo. That smile that says, 'Do it or die.' Love it. his
Morphixes chapter 30 . 4/24
This was great! Thank you for writing
Sue Clover chapter 30 . 4/18
Well that was fun. I'm glad Dudley got to remember. And I love the idea of Dudley actually having some magic, that would serve Petunia right.
Sue Clover chapter 25 . 4/18
Oh gods. Dobby went into the shower to ask him, didn't he?
Sue Clover chapter 24 . 4/18
This is the third chapter where you started to make it italicized for one word and forgot to take it off until the end of the chapter. Just thought you ought to know.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 30 . 3/26
Omg Snape a merman lol!,!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 29 . 2/24
How you managed to turn this into such an adventure when the entire story was in the Dursley house I'll never know, but great job :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 24 . 2/24
I have to admit it was satisfying when Dudley punched Malfoy :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 12 . 2/24
Can't help but laugh at Dudley, I don't blame him for stuffing his face xD
pallyndrome chapter 13 . 2/19
I like this story but I love the chair! Lol I want a pet chair :)
CharmedArtist chapter 30 . 12/27/2016
Oh, this was wonderful! What a chaotic, amazing story. And such an unpromising title and description for such a brilliant tale! Glad I checked it out anyway. The interactions between Harry and Dudley were heartwarming, the justice perfectly poetic, Snape a delight to read, and some turns of phrase beautifully memorable. This entire part here was AMAZING: "The words were engraved in elaborate script, worn by repetition into deep groves in the lonely hours of the night. Memories too, no matter how often the kaleidoscope was shaken, tessellating bloody and golden, Gryffindor colors filling the space behind his eyes-

- down in the mud before her, lightning crazing the world, nothing right, nothing ever right any more... plus ca change, Potter had come to her on one knee, now he came to her on two, anything you can do I can do better..."

Thank you so much for sharing.
2,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »