Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
Das chapter 1 . 6/9
I find this story again after 16 years! Still a popular severitus classic. Wasn't complete when I saw it the first time round, so I guess I'll finally get to see how it ends. Also, I just realized that you totally predicted the dynamic between Snape and Lilly before there was even a hint of foreshadowing, dang! Don't know what you're up to these days but hope you're still out there writing.
Loved this. The writing style seems to change at times, but a great story. Loved the comment about something that fast being a predator, and the lizard part of Dudley's brain recognising that. Monty Python and Neil gaiman references. Quasi creature Snape with nictitating membranes- what's not to like! Thank you.
Snape is right she doesnt deserve that obliviate and i hipe even when she no longer have the specific memories that feeling of supposed failure stayed behind
annasfanfic chapter 30 . 12/25/2017
Mia-Jane Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
What was Snape actually supposed to be half of? I never figured it out
MoonLitReader chapter 30 . 12/24/2017
This was weird but I really loved it
Mia-Jane Lovegood chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
LOVING the Monty Python reference!
Mulberries chapter 30 . 12/15/2017
What an adventure! It is wonderful and crazy and beautiful and curious all in a jumble. But I loved it. Much kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Why are the chapters so short. It’s really annoying.
becgate chapter 30 . 9/22/2017
Loved every word! !
daydreaming readhead chapter 30 . 9/16/2017
this was such an engaging fic from beginning to end and I just love it all so much. now I'm gonna go sit and spin out hours worth of thoughts of What Could Happen Next. (I'm thinking: more cousins reconciliation. I'm thinking: *all* the cousins reconciliation. I'm thinking: maybe dudley helps the twins develop a line of muggle-safe products for bullied kids to protect themselves) *looks shiftily about* *quickly stuffs entire fic into Bag Of Headcanons**scampers*

thank you so much for writing this fic, and thank you even more for sharing it with us 333
daydreaming readhead chapter 29 . 9/16/2017
oh man secretlymagicallalong!dudley is...honestly it's my new jam. I didn't even know I wanted or needed this until you gave it to me. (I feel like harry's "even muggles can do magic if they're scared enough" could just as easily be an attempt at placation from someone who doesn't actually know one way or the other as true, and honestly I don't even care. either is a really great thing to think about)
daydreaming readhead chapter 17 . 9/16/2017
the plot, it thickens! I don't think I've seen a snape-rescues-harry-from-the-dursleys fic where...well, harry has to rescue snape, too. this will be so exciting to watch unfold
daydreaming readhead chapter 4 . 9/16/2017
oh man the bit when petunia was all "not my son!" when snape threatened a reenactment of lily's death? the parallels were especially chilling for how petunia has no idea they're there. she and her sister had this One Iconic Thing in common, and yet she can't, won't, see past her hatred long enough to ever learn this. like, wow, what a punch in the chest.
SusanMarieS chapter 30 . 8/26/2017
nooooo I want more, but I suppose this is a good stopping point.
2,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »