Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 30 . 4/15
Great story. I like how the Dursleys are actually like real human beings. :)
sonneta chapter 30 . 2/2
Great story! I love how in-character everyone was, and I love how Dudley ends up relating to Harry.
danna-chan chapter 30 . 1/26
That was a great fic! I love the way you had snape stay at the house with. And I love how you got dudley to be friendly towards Harry. Keep up the great work!
Abraxan chapter 30 . 1/18
What a fun story! Everything that could have happened did. Amazing!

I must have missed when you explained what Snape is, unless you mean he's a Selkie. What is he?

Great job!

Abraxan
Al chapter 8 . 1/15
I have always loved this story. The way snape handles the dursleys and harry is perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Elric Ward chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
This is great. I'm sad if ended I wanted to find out more about snaps being part something else and it was refreshing having kids helping him out and it was nice how Dudley changdd
SilverSymbol chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
I read this story straight through in one sitting and loved it. I don't think I've ever read a story that deserved to be put in the drama section as much as this one does. There are so many things happening all together and one at a time that it's almost comedic, but it's not. Snape being a strange mermaid/ice creature is a pretty unique element to the story and made things even more intense. Thank you for the wonderful story.
kittyrsocute chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
That's brilliant!
Artizay chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
"He wished for a toothbrush to take the taste of mouse away"

Just how desperate was Snape?
Artizay chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Sorry, I just needed to mention the fact that Snape was desperate enough to EAT SOAP.

Or was that a part of his heritage? I don't know, but I found that completely hysterical.
Artizay chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
This. Was. Hilarious.

I loved how by the end everything was completely wrecked.

I've never thought about Snape being part something else. Sounds kind of interesting. Maybe you should expand on it.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
Well, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :) Nicely done, interesting and such a great ending. I love Dudley redemption stories. :D
Silvers45 chapter 30 . 10/11/2013
Wow. This is AWESOME. Love it. Great story. I know this was written ages ago, but - wow. Dude. Speechless here.

Excellent work.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
Thank you very much for this! I appreciated it a lot.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
I like your explanation that you eluded to for why she came- that arther saw the letter.
2,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »