Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
vally9437 chapter 30 . 11/19
please update!
Absolutely unrealistic and poorly written
Fenris Jin chapter 25 . 11/3
That was one crazy chapter.. I think I'm as confused as Severus! XD

He sounds reptilian, with the freak eyes! I'm pretty excited on what creature inheritance he has! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 23 . 11/3
Did the storm just water the dryad? I suppose that would have worked.. Trees love plenty of sunshine and water! They should have thought of that. XD

What's with the ice though? Too much water? Or maybe he's a different kind of fae. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 22 . 11/2
It's nice to watch Dudley and Harry bonding together.. I think it's the Severus Snape effect on spoled children. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 11/2
Finally! Someone sets Madam Hopkirk right! Serious, why do they keep issuing a warning without investigation? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 11/2
Ruddy birds.. XD

I suppose Pig was making his comment known.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 11/2
Hmm.. It's actually a bit strange to read Severus' suicidal thoughts. He's certainly self-destructive enough, but always with a purpose, one that makes everyone forget that he's essentially hurting himself. Sacrifices and all. It's nice to see him vulnerable, but still rallying on.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/2
This is a very interesting read.

I'm just about read up until Vernon's bit. It's interesting to see a bit of compassion, even a tiny bit in the Dursleys.. or well, maybe not Petunia, but Dudley for sure, and a sliver from Vernon.
zeitgeistic chapter 30 . 9/17
Loved this! I'm always on the look out for Dudley-has-magic stories. That was a nice surprise at the end!
BeforeThePrologue chapter 16 . 8/12
Oh thank God.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 15 . 8/12
Wait a second...
BeforeThePrologue chapter 7 . 8/12
alanna.bailey.50 chapter 30 . 7/13
This is seriously one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read, the snake thing was confusing but I loved everything else.
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 6/29
okay so snape does a bunch of slightly ridiculous things to the durselys instead of just taking harry away from the people then harry who was severally abused acts like itsno big deal that they were horrible to him and act like the dureselys are his friends so unrealistic
2,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »