Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
nanaeleanor chapter 19 . 7/18
This really is fun to read. Good editing so it doesn't drag, but remains humorous. Kudos for taking a cliche genre and making it worthwhile.
robbie chapter 1 . 6/22
HILARIOUS story. Good work.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 21 . 5/23
This is probably one of my favourite chapters. I like how you've shown that even though he's the main character, Harry is also prone to misjudging people, just like everyone else. I also love how you've expanded on Dudley's character instead of making him out to be a nasty oaf and nothing else.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 2 . 5/22
This is awesome. The only thing I'd like to point out is that I'm not sure I find it believable that Harry can have a decent conversation with Severus without showing some form of distaste, given that he hates his Potions Master. Then again, this was a life or death situation, so I suppose Harry's got sense enough to act civilly. I love how Severus dealt with the Dursleys — like a boss! He's one of my favourite characters in the HP-verse, so thanks for writing him the way you did in this story.
ColourPages chapter 25 . 5/6
I have never read a story that is so utterly chaotic! (That's a compliment, I am highly impressed.)
Username666 chapter 26 . 3/21
And a silence of the lambs reference! Oh, this story's great!
Username666 chapter 22 . 3/20
A Monty Python reference? It took me a second to remember exactly where I had seen that quote. "Its just resting!" How cruel, Piers, bad form. :3
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 30 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for writing this! It was a joy to read.
vally9437 chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Absolutely unrealistic and poorly written
Fenris Jin chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
That was one crazy chapter.. I think I'm as confused as Severus! XD

He sounds reptilian, with the freak eyes! I'm pretty excited on what creature inheritance he has! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 23 . 11/3/2015
Did the storm just water the dryad? I suppose that would have worked.. Trees love plenty of sunshine and water! They should have thought of that. XD

What's with the ice though? Too much water? Or maybe he's a different kind of fae. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
It's nice to watch Dudley and Harry bonding together.. I think it's the Severus Snape effect on spoled children. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
Finally! Someone sets Madam Hopkirk right! Serious, why do they keep issuing a warning without investigation? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
Ruddy birds.. XD

I suppose Pig was making his comment known.. xD
2,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »