Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
Why are the chapters so short. It’s really annoying.
becgate chapter 30 . 9/22
Loved every word! !
daydreaming readhead chapter 30 . 9/16
this was such an engaging fic from beginning to end and I just love it all so much. now I'm gonna go sit and spin out hours worth of thoughts of What Could Happen Next. (I'm thinking: more cousins reconciliation. I'm thinking: *all* the cousins reconciliation. I'm thinking: maybe dudley helps the twins develop a line of muggle-safe products for bullied kids to protect themselves) *looks shiftily about* *quickly stuffs entire fic into Bag Of Headcanons**scampers*

thank you so much for writing this fic, and thank you even more for sharing it with us 333
daydreaming readhead chapter 29 . 9/16
oh man secretlymagicallalong!dudley is...honestly it's my new jam. I didn't even know I wanted or needed this until you gave it to me. (I feel like harry's "even muggles can do magic if they're scared enough" could just as easily be an attempt at placation from someone who doesn't actually know one way or the other as true, and honestly I don't even care. either is a really great thing to think about)
daydreaming readhead chapter 17 . 9/16
the plot, it thickens! I don't think I've seen a snape-rescues-harry-from-the-dursleys fic where...well, harry has to rescue snape, too. this will be so exciting to watch unfold
daydreaming readhead chapter 4 . 9/16
oh man the bit when petunia was all "not my son!" when snape threatened a reenactment of lily's death? the parallels were especially chilling for how petunia has no idea they're there. she and her sister had this One Iconic Thing in common, and yet she can't, won't, see past her hatred long enough to ever learn this. like, wow, what a punch in the chest.
SusanMarieS chapter 30 . 8/26
nooooo I want more, but I suppose this is a good stopping point.
MarbleWolf chapter 30 . 8/7
I LOVED THIS story
HermyLovegood chapter 8 . 8/2
I like it!
That was a really good story. Your writing was beautiful. I loved how you implied a lot of really cool subtle details without overly explaining things. It was just really cool to read this. It took me 3 days but I was completely mesmorized for those 3 days. Negleted my work pretty badly...BUT I think was worth it! Because this was great.

And I love how it ended with dudley. Also hinting at how he was mistreated. How he could have magic but was so scared of his parents rejection because of how he grew up watching them mistreat harry. Oh and snape not being fully human? Great detail! I loved it. Loooved it.
hisnhers chapter 30 . 7/5
I enjoyed this quite a bit. It was hilarious and I'm glad Dudley learned to be more decent and that he and Harry will be exchanging letters. his
hisnhers chapter 25 . 7/5
This fic has me howling with laughter. Actually, howling. It's so funny. I can see this happening and wish it was being filmed! his
hisnhers chapter 8 . 7/5
ha! lower on the evolutionary scale! nice one. his
hisnhers chapter 2 . 7/5
ooooooo. That smile that says, 'Do it or die.' Love it. his
Morphixes chapter 30 . 4/24
This was great! Thank you for writing
2,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »