Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
DJArla chapter 30 . 7/7
Loved this. Loved how out of control everything got and loved the way you approached Dudley. Brilliant stuff
red-jacobson chapter 29 . 6/16
Interesting story and I really enjoyed Dudley's maturation through what happened. I have to say that I had a very hard time reading the story for the last few chapters because of the formatting problems with the italics and other changes. And how did Draco and his bookends manage to find Harry's address? Their appearance really didn't make any sense, why were they there anyway?

Going to take a look at what else you've written.
aquamarine chapter 29 . 4/11
Overall, this was a nice series! Thanks!
SusanMarieS chapter 30 . 2/12
wow awesomeness
msanderlin chapter 30 . 10/26/2021
I so enjoyed this story. It was very well written and for an AU very believable.

Thank you so much.
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
I was thrilled to find this story. It's face paced and very entertaining. Thank you
riverrat1 chapter 30 . 6/13/2021
I love your style of writing. This story was very enjoyable to read, but it was very strange (and I don't mean this in a bad way). This was something very original - nothing I have read before.
aqp.gerencia chapter 30 . 3/23/2021
La verdad no es una buena historia, si empezaste muy bien, pero te perdiste al agregar tantas situaciones sobre todo el ataque de Malfoy y sus amigos, los dementores

Perdí mi tiempo leyendo esto
Guest chapter 30 . 3/11/2021
This was a very original take on the theme. Dudley was a nice surprise.

Thank you for still keeping this posted and allowing readers to continue to enjoy it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 30 . 1/25/2021
Loved it. Thank you for this. More of this story please.
Pink Cripps chapter 30 . 9/3/2020
Honestly 10/10 story. This doesn’t feel like your typical fanfic, which I love. I enjoy how you write all the characters psyches in a way that they all make sense, even Petunia and Vernon. Plus Snape slightly unstable pov was always a blast to read. I enjoyed this very much!
TheLoud chapter 17 . 8/19/2020
I enjoy these fanfics that came out before the series was complete. It’s interesting seeing an alternate backstory to explain Snape.
Tomas chapter 25 . 8/9/2020
Loved this chapter! Laughed my ass off
nanaeleanor chapter 25 . 7/12/2020
Really beautiful writing.
libaka chapter 30 . 5/12/2020
Just read this again for the first time in a long time and I laughed so hard my dog moved away because I was too loud. I forgot how fun this was! Thanks for bringing some happiness during the time of corona
2,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »