Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
Wonderfully done!
OlivierMira89 chapter 30 . 9/5
Fantastic story.
KylieKyotie chapter 30 . 8/13
I really enjoyed this - thanks!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 16 . 8/9
It’s about time the Dursley’s get a taste of how they treated Harry.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 2 . 8/8
All those years of terrifying students paid off with making the Dursley’s jump to it.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 8/8
Severus take note Harry is willing to be poisoned to save Hedwig. He’s scared to go to Ron’s or Hermione because Voldemort would try and kill them like he did Cedric. Also Severus do you think it is NORMAL to allow. Person only underwear to wear?
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 7/15
I thought I was the only person in the world to have caliginous in my active vocabulary. Paint me impressed!
It would be funny if someone tooked a picture of marge d being a inflated on the belly with a belly inflation chick cause that would be funny.
Das chapter 1 . 6/9
I find this story again after 16 years! Still a popular severitus classic. Wasn't complete when I saw it the first time round, so I guess I'll finally get to see how it ends. Also, I just realized that you totally predicted the dynamic between Snape and Lilly before there was even a hint of foreshadowing, dang! Don't know what you're up to these days but hope you're still out there writing.
Loved this. The writing style seems to change at times, but a great story. Loved the comment about something that fast being a predator, and the lizard part of Dudley's brain recognising that. Monty Python and Neil gaiman references. Quasi creature Snape with nictitating membranes- what's not to like! Thank you.
Snape is right she doesnt deserve that obliviate and i hipe even when she no longer have the specific memories that feeling of supposed failure stayed behind
annasfanfic chapter 30 . 12/25/2017
Mia-Jane Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
What was Snape actually supposed to be half of? I never figured it out
MoonLitReader chapter 30 . 12/24/2017
This was weird but I really loved it
Mia-Jane Lovegood chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
LOVING the Monty Python reference!
2,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »