Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
janewaydevotee chapter 30 . 3/19
I just want to thank you for this brilliant and slightly off the wall story. Some of it made me chuckle, some made me laugh, and most of it kept me guessing what might be next.

Well done!
mauralee chapter 30 . 7/8/2023
Fun story. Thanks for sharing.
SunPho3n1x chapter 30 . 7/1/2023
Fun story! Thank you for writing this
kittyrsocute chapter 12 . 5/14/2023
The cat box comment made me giggle.
knttr chapter 30 . 4/11/2023
I started reading this story ages ago, but lost the link around chapter four. I stumbled across it an another author's favorites list and have thoroughly enjoyed the completed story. I especially love Harry's letter to Dudley at Smeltings. I will definitely be re-reading this soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/6/2023
One of the most truly well written, if slightly jam packed and convoluted, fanfics I’ve read in a long time. Was a please to read, thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2023
Harry’s so sweet, asking if Snape is okay when he himself is being virtually tortured.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2023
What an unbelievable start! This is the exact kind of thing Harry would do. Reminds me of Celebony’s fanfic Recnac Transfaerso.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 30 . 2/23/2023
This has been a good story so far. I like that Harry and Dudley have started to have a good relationship.
Steve chapter 30 . 2/20/2023
Really good story, the scene where Snape wakes just in time to stop Petunia from clobbering him was confusing but all in all imaginative and fun. Well done
Guest chapter 30 . 12/9/2022
Great story
DrivingMeBonkas chapter 29 . 10/2/2022
That is a very good point. I honestly never considered it before and now that you've mentioned it, it certainly does make for an interesting thought. The bit about the lack of wanting lack of magic in Petunias mind. It's an unusual take but a good one. food for thought and all that. It's almost a pity she won't remember it.
DJArla chapter 30 . 7/7/2022
Loved this. Loved how out of control everything got and loved the way you approached Dudley. Brilliant stuff
red-jacobson chapter 29 . 6/16/2022
Interesting story and I really enjoyed Dudley's maturation through what happened. I have to say that I had a very hard time reading the story for the last few chapters because of the formatting problems with the italics and other changes. And how did Draco and his bookends manage to find Harry's address? Their appearance really didn't make any sense, why were they there anyway?

Going to take a look at what else you've written.
aquamarine chapter 29 . 4/11/2022
Overall, this was a nice series! Thanks!
2,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »