Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
Nagini Crimson chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
MORER MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE OMG MORE!
Ariana Deralte chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
Hehe. I can see Vernon making a comment like that. I'm glad the snow globe survived the healing. Will Harry and Snape have a private talk? Harry seems a bit concerned about him. Write more please:)
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
I keep a list of the folks who've asked me to let them know by e-mail about new chapters, so it's more a matter of notifying me if you want me to stop letting you know about new chapters.

Thanks everyone. Your enthusiasm keeps me going when the characters refuse to cooperate. I'm beginning to think I should change my handle to "praise junkie..."
VerburycSolus chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
AAAWWW! Go Harry! Go Snape for being nice to Harry. PeaceLove AcK
bdwrm chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
the dursleys never did learn when not to push did they...
ProfSnapeFan chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
Another wonderful chapter! I love Snape intimidating the Dursleys and pushing them around like they usually treat Harry for a change. Keep writing! Looking forward to more.
Morgana chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
Awesome! Please email me again whenthe next chappie comes out! I loved the way you described Snape describing the students!

~Morgana~
Sherylyn chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
YAY another chapter! I cannot *tell* you how glad I am to see this. I *should* be working on a paper I have to write...but I have to have a FEW breaks! Keep 'em coming...I can't wait for more! :-))

~Sherylyn
two of hearts chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
Good good! Go on!
Sandrine Black chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
Sweet sassy molassy, a new chapter! It was very good and I definetly enjoyed reading it. I can't wait for more goodness. Keep up the fantastic work!
Gwena Lanish chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
I can't really say more than I already have said! But I can repeat that I LOVE THIS STORY!
Meghan chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
intersting, is there more?
Lanna Jne chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
*laughs* Whew. Talk about an interesting plot development thingiemabob. I've read only one other "Snape Meets The Dursleys"-esque fic, but I must say that this beats it! I really hope you get the next chapter out soon, because this is really good. I think this is the best interpretation of the Dursleys I've ever read (even from JKR, 'cause she hasn't written them long-term, ne?)! Please, keep up the indredible work! Please keep me posted to upcoming chapters, if you feel like it: Thank you! *glomp*
Tidmag chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
Hey there, great chapter. Loved the beginning. Is that all he's gonna do? Put the fear of Snape into them or is he gonna take actions to move Mr. Potter away from them as well. Dudley isn't half bad in this one unlike in some really extreme fan fictions where he is :: shudders :: really icky. Like the plausibility of their reactions. Keep writing more and post soon. Peace.
Creamy Mimi chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
When will people to keep their traps shut...ummm...never. Oh loved it and till the next.
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 .. Last Next »