Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
RainShadow chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
This is great. Can't wait for more!
Sandrine Black chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
Oooo, this is good! Definetly very good. I can't wait for more, keep up the great work!
Ariel16 chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
Damn them! Snape better do something to hurt them!
Nagini chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
MORE! OMG OMG OMG! MORE!
sev's-gurl chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
Still wonderfully written and I love it!Please post more of this soon
Usako3000 chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
Interesting! I hope to see this continued! However, I think you should change your title - such a well written fic needs a proper dignified name!
not a muggle to lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
neat. more please.
Liz chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
This is a very cool story - u've kept all the chararcters, can't wait for the next part
Gwena Lanish chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
Sorry for puttin this under review but we were uncertain how else to contact you. There is a dictionary of fan fiction terms at writersu. (thanks to eclecticmum to the link). This dictionary is serious not a humor piece. We are planning to add an apendix of the most commom terms to the end of The tough guide to harry potter but we will be writing this after we finish with Z so don't hold your breath. Rugi still loves your story and Gwena is currently being perstered to read it.
c chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
more!
gwendolyn-flight chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
aaaaahhhhhhh! where? tell us, now! write more, hurry! :)
Embyr Black chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
cliffhangers are not nice!
Tina chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Write more please. This is great.
Helna chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Good, keep going.
Tidmag chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Brilliant. This is totally ripe. Duds can't know what is the norm since he is still learning and with A-hole parents like his, right and wrong would be totally skewed, at least by the norms of current society.

Doesn't Harry have stashes in his current room?

Well, update soon.