Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
Leila C. Snape chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Wonderful! I love this! Snape is so in-character! Keep writing, please!

Leila C. Snape
arcee1 chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Wow thats a great chapter i like how Dudley managed to be almost nice (think Dudley would have been nice if his parents hadn't treated Harry the way they did) any who please write more soon.
Starlight chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Great! Please do go on! I can't wait for the next part!
MidnightDragon chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Love the story! write more soon
Star Polaris chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
I love this story, please keep writing it.
Ariana Deralte chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
This is cute, though a little contrived in places. I really liked the opening part with Snape trying to be alone. You need to work on fleshing out Harry a little. He seems a bit two dimensional atm. And one question, why is Snape looking for a picture of Lily if he knows that Vernon is returning with Harry's trunk and all his belongs, including at least one picture potter might have of his mother? Keep writing. Cheers.
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
I'm just waiting for Snape to snap.

What is Petunia doing at this time? She would have heard them come downstairs and mess around in the cupboard.
vmr chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
Awesome chapter.:)
FW Viper chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
I am sorly disapointed that I ran out of chapters... just whin it was getting good to! I whant more NOW!
Jenn chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
EWeee! Another fabulous chapter - more! more! I love how Snape reacts to all the little discoveries about Harry's, erm, home life. More! And soon!
Miriam chapter 3 . 2/14/2002
Oh, dear heavens! Dudley is believably that dumb. I am impatient to see what our professor has in store for Vernon and Petunia, but it would be far more interesting to see what Dudley is talking about. (In case you haven't guessed, I'm a glutton for suspense-type punishment.)

In any event, please don't wait too long to let us know. You are doing an amazing job, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store. :-)

-Miriam
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Don't stop here, please!
emma chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
not a bad start

more more !
Chica chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
This is original! I think its pretty good! Keep going!
Helna chapter 2 . 2/14/2002