Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
gwen chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
yay! go snape! write more, now! please? ::puppydog eyes::
Aurumlupi chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Oh my! You have a nice blend of evilness and concern in Snape. I look forward to reading the rest of this.

~Aurumlupi
arcee1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Cool start i like how the Dursleys have to be invovled .please post more soon.
Prophetess of Hearts chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
hmmmm, interesting. now however shall Snape treat harry after this? hmm...
Starlight chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Cool story! Please post the next chapter soon!
Anubys chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Talk about keeping Snape in character! Way to go! And if you haven't guessed, I really like this story and hope to see a lot more (or maybe some sequels?)
Still believes Snivellus aka Heather Granger chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
Wow, great tastful writting, I love reading stories where Snape comes to the rescue.
Miriam chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
This is brilliant! I never thought of Professor Snape visiting the Dursleys, but you have done a masterful job in piquing my imagination.

I'd say that Snape is as mean but as compassionate as I would have thought he should be, if such a meeting were to take place, now that I think about it. The Dursleys are just as mean and cowardly as I might have expected them to be. Ditto.

This piece has potent potential. It wouldn't surprise me very much if Snape ends up with a better report with Harry - his homelife, which was heretofor not thought of by Snape, would account for fear and deprivation and not the conceit that Snape accused Harry.

I'm very curious to see what you do with it. Good luck!

-Miriam
Anakah chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
I love this! Go Snape! At least he's not being his usual hard-assed self. I like the way you are writing this, please carry on!
Saint Bacchus chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
I don't know if even the Dursleys would be that mean...but then again, I'm a sympathizer. *g*
Jessi chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
GREAT story. keep posting :)
Saint Bacchus chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Yet another? Where are the others? I want to read them - if they're as good as this one is, that is.
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
giggle Oh Snape is some much fun when he's nasty
bill weasly chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
this story is really cool! I like how you showed the other side of Snape!
tailchaser chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
This is shaping up well. Keep posting!
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 Next »