Reviews for Yet Another Snape meets the Dursleys story
iloveyou1234 chapter 14 . 2/29/2020
Side effects of Dursley’s lol and I love Snape taking points off of Dudley
iloveyou1234 chapter 13 . 2/29/2020
Oh Dudley. That was nice of him.
iloveyou1234 chapter 12 . 2/29/2020
So focused on the chicken. And again so funny. Thank you for writing.
iloveyou1234 chapter 11 . 2/29/2020
Oh poor Snape! He’s been good to Harry here. I hope he has some happy memories left.
iloveyou1234 chapter 10 . 2/29/2020
Again so funny, but poor Harry. Really enjoying reading this.
iloveyou1234 chapter 9 . 2/29/2020
Oh no! Snape! Give them a good dressing down lol
iloveyou1234 chapter 8 . 2/29/2020
Omg so funny. The evolutionary scale comment, and the comments on the owl. Loved it.
iloveyou1234 chapter 7 . 2/29/2020
Like a frightened crab. I funny. I also like the change of POV here!
Roxor128 chapter 30 . 12/11/2019
The bit about this story that leaves me curious for more is actually the changes between Harry and Dudley. Really wondering what happens now that they're getting along.
AerynS chapter 30 . 12/8/2019
I have never seen such a series of misadventures in my life.
I laughed my butt off!
What kind of creature was Snape?
gginsc chapter 30 . 11/25/2019
Dudley is a wizard! Or at least he has some magic. A fitting fate for Petunia and Vernon!
Azure Shine chapter 8 . 11/12/2019
I like when dudley is not bad. isnt his fault in first time, just cause his parent wrong.
flower pot girl chapter 30 . 10/8/2019
I loved Snape’s perspective in this and how it changes so gradually that he doesn’t even noticed that he is using Harry’s name rather than ‘Potter’ by the end.
Also, the humour was brilliant and I enjoyed the contrast between the way events were viewed by the participants.
hisnhers chapter 30 . 10/2/2019
Just realized you added another chapter! lol! Reread the last few and then this one. Enjoyed them quite a bit. Snape is hilariously droll even as an odd creature thingy. I really wish Petunia and Vernon could remember what Dudley said, yet be unable to act on any of it in a negative way. Would have served them right. Severus was right, they don't deserve to be obviated and therefore oblivious.

Thanks for the new chapter.

his
Byuuchan chapter 25 . 8/6/2019
oh my god I'm crying I'm laughing so much. The wizards confused as hell by muggle things and vice versa is so funny to me. And the Phantom line. And the alien MIB line. Just the general chaos of Harry's life had me dead.

It is sweet to see Harry and Dudley slowly learning about each other and vaguely meandering towards a better relationship. Well done shing their progress so beautifully.
2,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »