Reviews for Death and Life: Too Late
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ohhh *siffs and wipes tears* that was so sad!

awesome story.

:{}
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was horribly sad... but wonderfully written, and yes, it had suitable warnings on it so it's only me bringing this on myself. Still, it's plausible, heartbreaking as it is - if this were real life. Granted, it's a TV show, and you can't have a TV show without the main character... and yet this somehow slips seamlessly into everything that is Fringe. Beautifully heartbreaking, and you know, sometimes you need something heartbreaking in a fandom to make you consider the possibility that maybe cartoon physics don't always work, and that some TV shows can break the mould of the expected. Still, good job capturing Peter's aftermath. Also, I saw you wrote more, so I'm going to read it - and I'm glad; this is a powerful fic, but sometimes we need a powerful, positive ending. It's somehow too easy to write a powerfully sad ending.

Lucy
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This really is so terribly tragic. :( I love what her gravestone said, she definitely is a protector to all humanity.

I like the idea of Peter continuing her work after she's gone, watching over her (technically their since they were married) family for her still. I'd imagine it'd be hard for him to move on.
MildlyPsychotic chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I actually had tears in my eyes after reading this... that's never happened to me while reading fanfics. Amazing job!
Miss Ink chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
It's very sappy. It brings tears to my tears, but I ;ove a good twist and I think you should have a cool twist to this "ending." Olivia should spring out of nowhere in one of Peter's missions and save him-alive and well. Maybe have the Watchers pull a switch on them or Nina Sharp is more crafty then she let's on. Who knows. You don't have to change the end, just go crazy with an alteration.
booda77 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
oh my...how wonderful...never cared much for tragedy...always seems like such a downer but this wasnt...and the latin quote...thank you for that...is there a reference to it...just love that...will read more of you! thanks!
findingyouagain chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
yes! I absolutely completly loved this story. It's so sad, yet so AMAZING!