Reviews for Breathe Me
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was an amazingly intense one-shot! I too believe that Harry and Hermione deserved one another after all those times they had worked together so wonderfully [despite all odds against them]! And while I thought your fic did a great job in expressing my sentiment about their partnership, I don't think I quite agree with your portrayal of Ron. Yes, he left them one too many times [sometimes not even by choice], but that doesn't mean he would leave them permanently. Nevertheless, I still liked your fic :-)
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
that was really good please keep writing!
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Loved this! Interesting point at which this is set. I was expecting something set in the tent no long after Ron left instead of some time later with Ron having left again. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this.
almac1991 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was freakin awesome! I LOVED IT! Breathe Me is one of my faverite songs. It all went together perfectly. SO AWESOME!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
awesome story
cardsgal89 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
such a beautiful one shot. My heart broke for their despairs of being alone. This definitely could have been how Harry/hermione had gotten together. Thank you for this, it was very lovely. It pulled at my heart strings.