Reviews for Oh, Canada
I love your Akaya.

I love him even more.

I love you.

I love your Rikkai.

Why is this so perfectly perfect in the Rikkai way?

LOL AT AKAYA GOOD AT EVERYTHING WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ENGLISH. New head!canon, I say!

:D
SkyGem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
two things. one: CANADA RULZ!

and two: ahahahaha! that was hilarious! Akaya wants to ride a mammoth XDDD i don't usually read fics that aren't Ryoma/Seigaku-centric, but I decided to give this one a try cause it had Canada in the title and i loved it! awesome job!
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lol
hokkyokukou chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
whoa, I signed in using the review thingy and the... the... code... thing... whatever it was was in greek and I was like 'how the heck am I supposed to write in greek?'

Anyways... so, uh, long time no see? I'm not dead. 8 School? Laziness? Concert? cramming two levels of French (lol you used french in the story :D I was so happy) in one week before a test? (not a good idea, btw. My head's about to explode) :

I decided to take a breather right now. And I'm like. Oh. Feyren, my favoritest author in the world reviewed my story! Maybe I'll get to that later. Oh, it's Feyren! I'll go read some of her stories for stress relieving (I now have 45 minutes to cram as much grammar into my head as I can before I reach my set 'go-to-sleep-time.' Crud, I can't even talk in English anymore. Parlez-vous le francais? Moi? Moi non. Je vais rec...evoir... un 0. Akaya, help meeeeeeee TT_TT)

Anyways, so like, I'm totally wasting review space by ranting and am probably pissing off the people who read the reviews first before reading the story, eh? Sorry, people who I'm pissing off.

Anyways, as usual THIS WAS AMAZING. Amazingoso amazingo l'amazing yeah and Akaya can tell you how to say amazing in all those languages he knows. But oh, Akaya. How naive and... stupid you are. Yes, stupid. XD And Marui's act of pity XDD

Anyways, I'll go read another short one-shot and then get back to work...
Trancy Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
LOL "Oh, my," he said. "I think we broke him." Okay, now I know why Sanada wasn't in the sequel. xD Must've been a pure shocker for him, ne?
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMG.

I.

LOVE.

YOU.

SANADA...

You're right, Sei-chan, he definitely seems broken to me. xDDDD

Loved this. I love Sei-chan, I love Aka-chan, I love Gen-chan, and I love the ridiculousness of Rikkai in general. They amaze me. Thanks for writing this.
lolgirl607 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh Kirihara! *shakes head*

3 Aileen
Niou Masaharu chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
D'aaw, little Akaya! Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?

"Akaya thinks that giant mammoths live in Canada. You know how he's always wanted to ride one. And he's always wanted to live in a gingerbread house, too."

XD He's so cute! :3
Pretty Purple Plaid chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
"Come on; Sanada's match will be starting soon. Another six-love win for Akaya."

"Shocker," Marui mumbled. "Did you happen to notice his opponent's smashed up against the fence?"

COME ON. HOW DID HE NOT NOTICE THAT.

E

Promote that it's a heart.

Sorry that I was awol for a while, but I am back!
turquoise plus lavender chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
They broke him. xD

"'You're so slow,'" Yagyuu translated, and with some degree of amusement, added, "'You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.' He's speaking French—quite well, too. I'd no idea he knew French."

That hilarity

another chapter, maybe?
enlightened despot chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
rofl they broke him.
Rosie-Chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Have fun in Canada: I have family there, so if you'd like to visit?

They're in Toronto. I'll send you the address if you want.

(Yes, all redheads must be acrobats, Marui. Go play acrobatic tennis.)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
lol, I think you guys broke Sanada too ;)

GO GINGERBREAD MEN!
YoruNoCall Not Logged In chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Haha, aw! Usually I don't read much POT fics (due to the ABUSE of yaoi. I mean C'MON, people! I like yaoi, but not THAT much), but this one was so cute I couldn't help it!

Poor Akaya. -.-'

So you're going to Canada? Cool! I live there, actually. If you're going to Ottawa, I suggest the art museum there. There's this REALLY cool spider sculpture there, though when you enter it, they don't allow cameras...jerks. Also, while there try a Beaver Tail, they're delish! (I assure you, there is NO beaver in it whatsoever XD)

If you're heading to my hometown, Toronto the BEST place there is downtown. Or, if not, head over to Wonderland! Awesome amusant park there! And while in Wonderland, RIDE THE BEHEMONTH, or howeever it's spelt.

And finally, GO TO NIAGARA FALLS! If you were going during the new years, you'd have an awesome time watching the fireworks, concerts, and seeing them ligth up the Falls themselves!

Well, that's all for now. Cute fic, I really enjoyed it! IT was a great break from studying!

THANKS AGAIN! :D
Katmonty chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
ohh God..! that was funny..

how can you continue to make Kirihara THAT stupid.? it's just so funny XD but you have to be REALLY stupid too believe that mammoths still live..

please keep write stories about Kirihara :)