Reviews for I Go Along
Bladed Darkness chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I love how Finn is a good guy and so accepting in this.
sarasunnyshine chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I was wondering who was gonna be Quinn's partner. I was like, it could be Finn, but i thought it might be Rachel too. I mean, that wouldn't make too much sense because this is a Faberry story and it starts off with you telling us we're going to see their relationship through the eyes of another.

But i really liked that beginning. It was mysterious! Haha.
Cassicio chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Wow... Your version of Finn really is such a great guy. I mean, yeah, he didn't just confront Quinn and end the pain sooner, but could you really expect anyone to be able to do that? I doubt I would really be able to.

I love Rachel and Quinn too.

Can't wait for more, as I do hope there is more to come!
grangergirl22 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Bravo, well done EJ. God, Finn is... amazingly selfless. I'm glad you only updated twice because I'm not sure I could read anymore. This is hitting a little close to home right now. :/

Your doing a really great job with this.
grangergirl22 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I must be feeling really emotional today or something, because when when you said Finn sang I'll Stand by You I almost started crying. I'm really glad you updated this. :)
kswhateverspace chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
YAY! You updated! :) both chapters were amazing as usual.I'm looking forward to the next update :)
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Quinn is like Bella of Twilight gets knocked up by

Puck, Finn runs in like Prince Charming and is dumped

for someone else. She's fickle, and he's a tool, a nice

tool but a tool.

I like the fic but some people just have it too freaking

easy, while causing damage and QUINN is one.

Can't wait to see how you finish it.
minako366 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I loved Quinn and I just wanted her happy; yet I wasn't ready to let go.

Aww, poor Finn. It would be sooo much easier if he was a jerk *pouts*
writting is love chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
awesome! [:
kswhateverspace chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
awwww poor Finn, loving this story :) cant wait for the update :)
AbsorbingMisery chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Awww you make me feel bad for Finn!

More soon! I love you!
faberry143 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Aww! Poor Finn.. But I have to hand it to him..I would have flipped out if I saw that my wife was cheating on me! But then again...the fact tht u see ur wife happy for the first time in a long time... U kinda wonder..

I still think Faberry is cute in this.. Even though they're badddd ;)
wannasalad chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Ow.. Quinn, the cheater. Poor Finn, always kept in the dark. But I like how things are going! Keep writing please DD~
amaltheaz chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Hoo boy, Finn has found out already. I actually thought it would take a little bit longer before he did. But wow, I really feel bad for Finn because he had to see that.

I would love to know where Quinn's head-space is at. She seems to be better with Finn because she's with Rachel. Like she's not being distant or indifferent, but better.

And I think it was cool of Finn to not be a jerk to Rachel because she makes Quinn so happy. But what happens next now that he knows?

Can't wait for more.
calhoun91 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I have a feeling this story is going to make me kind of sad because I really do like Finn. Great work though. I can't wait to see what happens.