Reviews for Red Head Curse
XxMusicMaidenxX chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE!
The Haze of Nightmares chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Haha, I loved this! :D
hpgeek151 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
cute :D
Akkaari chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
True, but normal is... very boring, for a story. I don't think there's a story out there where Scorpius or Rose are nice, normal people...

Anyway, yeah, nice story. The ending was... passable. If Marigold was that desperate for Scor, she'd have made a huge (and interesting) scene. Mais oui. I enjoyed it anyway, you write very well
callmedaynuhh chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
interesting twist on the red-headed curse :D
O.Moreno chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I liked this story alot...Albus was really funny. Love your work; great job!
womenforredheads chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Actually, Susan Bones is a redhead. I can't remember what book it says it in, but I'm pretty sure that she is.

Other blondes you forgot:

Neville Longbottom-not one-dimensional in any way, shape, or form.

Ernie Macmillan-a bit arrogant, but otherwise alright.

However, I do find it kind of interesting that J.K. is a blonde, yet it seems the majority of her blonde characters aren't so nice.

Good story!
Soccergirl0809 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I liked this one! :) it was funny/interesting :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You may be right about blonds, but one thing I know for certain: in the Potterverse, redheads are always important and always good. Besides the Weasleys (and the Prewitts), we have Lily, who is simultaneously the Holy Mother of Harry and Severus Snape's Isolde, and Dumbledore himself, who understudies for God.

Are there any evil redheads? I don't count Percy, who was temporarily misguided but returned to the fold. Personally, I think Percy was much sinned against. And Holy Lily was a cold-hearted gold-digger, who cut loose her poverty-stricken best friend over one word spoken in humiliation and anger, thereby freeing herself up to snag a rich pureblood.
thlove chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I'm blonde! *Pretended outrage and huffing around.* I'm a little wacky too, but that's okay. Umbridge is blond?. Rose and Scorpius are super cute. I like the curse thing. Thanks for writing.