Reviews for Doorstep Bundle
minnie2112 chapter 34 . 8/27
Omg I loved this story! I was laughing so hard every time Jasper "shrank", I couldn't hold in the unladylike snorts.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 33 . 8/2
Oh my god this story was hilarious. My stomach is hurting from laughing so much. Great story, it just became one of my favorite stories. Great job
Mighty Joe Young chapter 2 . 6/16
Dating both men and women has a name. Bisexual, pansexual, queer, polysexual. Any of those would suffice instead of characterizing him as some two-dimensional whore. Also, your grammar needs a lot of work
edwards-sparrow chapter 26 . 5/30
I love little Brees attitude such a cutie
This was the funniest fanfic I have read so far...
I literally had tears in my eyes laughing... The comic part was too good... Specially the shrinking part... Loved it every time it happened.
hope to read more of ur work.
Denninelli chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I really enjoyed this xtory, and the unfinished Grandma one.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2015
Omfg love the part where Jess is walking as they drive next to her & held by a scarf just like the movie Turner & Hootch
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
lollollol Edward is scared to death! That is to funny!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 34 . 3/16/2015
Oh my gosh I haven't laughed that much in a long time! XD I think my favorite was when Edward shouted "I like this!" I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe and cried. Just thinking about it, puts me in hystarics. :) thank you for the laughs, it was a great story! I'm going to check out your other stories now. :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
I love this charlie he's so awesome! XD
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Haha I love the when Edward just goes faster. Haha
lynntjax chapter 33 . 1/31/2015
Awww this was such a sweet story! Kudos for not dragging the whole Jessica thing out, and of course for making Jasper shrink! Priceless!
LAB1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
This is my second time reading this story. So much fun! I've never figured out why on birth scenes that they tell moms that they are too far along. Unless they are crowning, give her some meds! I got a spinal at 9 cm after showing up at 8 cm dilated with my fourth. Labor wasn't bad. Only an hour or so. My husband still laughs at me that I was fixing kids hair before we left. I wanted them to look cute! I figured that I could happily live my life never feeling the "ring of fire". Still happy with that choice! The kids were there watching the birth and I didn't want to scare them either.
sueIZide chapter 34 . 1/22/2015
I can't thank you enough for bringing such laughter and joy into my life with this bunch.
sueIZide chapter 29 . 1/22/2015
"Shrinking" Jasper is priceless!
1,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »