Reviews for Twins
sjrodgers23 chapter 42 . 7/5/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
Angel JJK chapter 42 . 7/5/2011
Sweet! Please continue!
Celestialuna chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
Good chapter.
Airlady chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
What a wonderful and life saving visit from Regulus
Aironth Flamebringer chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Harry woke up! This is so Yaytastic lol... I do want more Ollie and Harry :) yay for that pairing :)
DarkRavie chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
wandamarie chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
great work thanks
griffin blackwood chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
nice chap.. Wish there was more oliver
MADStar529 chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
I absolutely adored his chapter! Loved seeing Regulus, so sweet kissing Sev like that! Glad that Harry's awake now. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Barrel of Monkeys chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
Yay! Harry is going to be okay!

Although I knew he would be, it still had me worried and then Regulus showed up, and that was a sweet scene, and now Harry is fighting. I had always hoped that Regulus would make an appearance at some point, so I really enjoyed that part of this chapter.

Liam is going to have a hell of a time making it up to Harry for his comments. While Harry may forgive him, I can't see Draco letting Liam near his best friend any time soon.
cookyc chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
I hope harry does change his look and looks like his (mom) and Snape
rosiegirl chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
I got confused. Who is Alex? Should that be Liam? The visit from Regulus was sweet
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 42 . 7/4/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! Keep up the wonderful work. I was wondering maybe you could have HArry ignore Liam for a while and everything and have Liam beg HArry to forgive him :D. please update ssssssssssssoon.
Celestialuna chapter 41 . 6/30/2011