Reviews for Twins
marksmom chapter 44 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter...glad to see Severus willing to allow Oliver to see Harry! Love the interactions between Harry and Liam. Hope Harry forgives Liam at some point, but not too quickly.
DarkRavie chapter 44 . 7/19/2011
K-Chan chapter 43 . 7/14/2011
Another good chapter. I am glad to see that all is not forgiven between the 2 brothers but at the end, how you showed Harry still cares about how Liam is doing. Leaving an opening for possible reconcilation. I also like the beginning of a romance between Oliver and Harry and look forward to their journey to find love. Let's not forget this is not the end of the Potters either. I"m sure you have something else with them in store.
Celestialuna chapter 43 . 7/13/2011
Good chapter.
kentrek1 chapter 43 . 7/12/2011
i can understand that harry is still hurting, but he need to give laim a chance. the role that james potter play in getting his son to shout at harry and lie to him, should come out. it may help heal the rift between the two.
kentrek1 chapter 43 . 7/12/2011
wandamarie chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
loved it thanks keep up the great work
Airlady chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
Recovery is good news. The removal of the blood adoption was interesting to see.
littleweb chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
more please
griffin blackwood chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
awww oliver is so amazing :D
DarkRavie chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
sjrodgers23 chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
Lovefremione chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
Though I'm kinda totally loathing Liam at the moment, I'm glad Harry asked about him. Harry just wouldn't be himself if he didn't. I also kinda hope Lily files for divorce, but then again she and James totally deserve each other. Her changes of heart were nothing more than her mortality catching up with her; so in the end her slight ( very slight) change of heart doesn't really mean much.

Can't wait for Oliver and Harry to start dating. I'm anticipating a highly amusing overprotective Severus!
Angel JJK chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
Sweet! Please continue!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! Keep up the wonderful work. I think it should be a few months before Harry forgives Liam. And i think Lily should come and talk to him ( well try) and James with her but they don't get anywere. But please update sssssssssoon and keep up the wonderful work again hun:).
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »