Reviews for Twins
Sweet! Please continue!
sjrodgers23 chapter 44 . 7/19/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
wandamarie chapter 44 . 7/19/2011
wow it is getting good thanks
marksmom chapter 44 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter...glad to see Severus willing to allow Oliver to see Harry! Love the interactions between Harry and Liam. Hope Harry forgives Liam at some point, but not too quickly.
DarkRavie chapter 44 . 7/19/2011
K-Chan chapter 43 . 7/14/2011
Another good chapter. I am glad to see that all is not forgiven between the 2 brothers but at the end, how you showed Harry still cares about how Liam is doing. Leaving an opening for possible reconcilation. I also like the beginning of a romance between Oliver and Harry and look forward to their journey to find love. Let's not forget this is not the end of the Potters either. I"m sure you have something else with them in store.
Celestialuna chapter 43 . 7/13/2011
Good chapter.
kentrek1 chapter 43 . 7/12/2011
i can understand that harry is still hurting, but he need to give laim a chance. the role that james potter play in getting his son to shout at harry and lie to him, should come out. it may help heal the rift between the two.
kentrek1 chapter 43 . 7/12/2011
wandamarie chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
loved it thanks keep up the great work
Airlady chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
Recovery is good news. The removal of the blood adoption was interesting to see.
littleweb chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
more please
griffin blackwood chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
awww oliver is so amazing :D
DarkRavie chapter 43 . 7/11/2011