Reviews for Twins
notsofrilly chapter 50 . 2/27/2014
This was really good. Usually I don't read stories without Voldemort, but I was happy with this one.
Gracealma chapter 42 . 1/13/2014
Oh boy, you made me cry in this one. Good writing and a darn good story.
Free Siri chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
My brain is either telling me he's Regulus' son or a Lestrange.
Free Siri chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Too many questions. Bloody hell.
Who was the boy?
Who're Harry's parents?
Arrrgghh
Scathing reviewer chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
If you took a minute to reread the first paragraph of this chapter you'd probably think 'Huh? What was I going on about?' That was certainly what I was wondering. Your words being english bad.

For example, Snape thinks something along the lines of 'He never thought he would recognise the locket'. Had he been looking for the locket for such a long time that he'd forgotten what it looked like? But now that he's seen it, he knows that's the one he'd been thinking about? Perhaps he'd wondered about the locket that he knew Harry had and when he saw it in person for the first time he was surprised that he recognised it? I'm just not sure what you meant. The paragraph keeps on going with quite a few bits that just don't connect up.

This is a good story and with another edit it would be great :)
atymer chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
Good story. Really felt for Harry's isolation and efforts to belong. Enjoyed reading a plot that did NOT include, dark lords, and old coot machination.
spk chapter 49 . 6/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. I don't know why but I really like Harry and Oliver together. :)
Lumcer chapter 49 . 4/21/2013
A well writen story I'm glad you made Harry and Oliver a pair they were perfict! I like Liam and Harry's relationship and glad thing developed slowly and you didn't move anything to fast. Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
I just started reading this story, all I can say is that I love it already!
Theblackbook chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
The story is written so monotonlic, it was almost difficult to read. You have to describe more, or use excamation marks, even regular use of caps lock is allowed xD. Some character descriptions had been nice too.
The story is good, and you have some good plots, but it's written so drab it's hard to follow..
Licorne8 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hello, just a little message to tell you that I just finished reading your story, it is wonderful.

Good inspiration for the next. and thank you in advance for it.
JaylaCaine chapter 49 . 1/10/2013
This was good and at times I felt sorry for Harry. I'm glad he had a happy ending.
Mashkai30 chapter 49 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
alliejofficial chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i want to read this because i liked Father but Liam Potter is simalar to Liam Payne and i dont want to read a story and hate it because of Liam being mean...so...i need someone to pm me on wether he is or not...

Directioner!
AbraxanWings chapter 49 . 1/8/2013
This is a truly interesting story. I liked how you progressed it just fast enough that it didn't get boring. There were a few times that the characters did and said were a bit repeating but I think overall you did a great job balancing out the story. It is also a nice change of pace for the typical twin stories that I've read which I have enjoyed this different take very much. I will be reading anything else you feel like writing.
796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »