Reviews for Twins
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Why did the Potters do a blood adoption on Harry, after he was left with them especially as they didn't seem to care much for Harry? So James Potter, was about to remove Harry from Hogwarts thus denying him an education at least in the eyes of purebloods - because that's what it might have looked like? Wonder if both Potters boys received an education prior to Hogwarts with a tutor, or did just Liam?
Hyper Melody chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Hyper Melody chapter 50 . 11/4/2014
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I have enjoyed each of your stories tremendously but I am especially enjoying this one so far.
delete-account-please 6166489 chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Great story bummed this great story came to an end.
tommyboynv chapter 49 . 9/28/2014
Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamics, but I could not quite see how James and Lilly took over the role of neglectful parent to one child while loving the other, in a Petunia-esque fashion, but it turned out well.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 50 . 9/3/2014
I really liked this fantastic story could not believe that it came to an end.
Halogien chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
How old is Harry and Liam? 16? If they are that old they shouldn't be talking so infant-like. Even at 11 going into Hogwarts it would change as the kids start to say "Mum" versus "Mumi" and "Papa/Dad" versus "Daddy". Just throwing it out there. :)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 50 . 8/23/2014
What a marvelous story I’m bummed to see it over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 50 . 7/20/2014
I’m bummed to see this stunning came to an end really liked it.
emthereble chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
wow loved this fanfic!
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 50 . 6/4/2014
This was the best story ever! I was so sad when I finished it... I sat here from 12 til' 7pm took a few hour break then finished it at 9:30! Sigh, I really was hoping there would be a sequal. I was heart broken when I read there wasn't going to be one... Really glad I at least got the chance to find this little treasure though!
notsofrilly chapter 50 . 2/27/2014
This was really good. Usually I don't read stories without Voldemort, but I was happy with this one.
Gracealma chapter 42 . 1/13/2014
Oh boy, you made me cry in this one. Good writing and a darn good story.
Free Siri chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
My brain is either telling me he's Regulus' son or a Lestrange.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »