Reviews for Twins
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I have enjoyed each of your stories tremendously but I am especially enjoying this one so far.
delete-account-please 6166489 chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Great story bummed this great story came to an end.
tommyboynv chapter 49 . 9/28/2014
Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamics, but I could not quite see how James and Lilly took over the role of neglectful parent to one child while loving the other, in a Petunia-esque fashion, but it turned out well.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 50 . 9/3/2014
I really liked this fantastic story could not believe that it came to an end.
Halogien chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
How old is Harry and Liam? 16? If they are that old they shouldn't be talking so infant-like. Even at 11 going into Hogwarts it would change as the kids start to say "Mum" versus "Mumi" and "Papa/Dad" versus "Daddy". Just throwing it out there. :)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 50 . 8/23/2014
What a marvelous story I’m bummed to see it over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 50 . 7/20/2014
I’m bummed to see this stunning came to an end really liked it.
emthereble chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
wow loved this fanfic!
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 50 . 6/4/2014
This was the best story ever! I was so sad when I finished it... I sat here from 12 til' 7pm took a few hour break then finished it at 9:30! Sigh, I really was hoping there would be a sequal. I was heart broken when I read there wasn't going to be one... Really glad I at least got the chance to find this little treasure though!
notsofrilly chapter 50 . 2/27/2014
This was really good. Usually I don't read stories without Voldemort, but I was happy with this one.
Gracealma chapter 42 . 1/13/2014
Oh boy, you made me cry in this one. Good writing and a darn good story.
Free Siri chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
My brain is either telling me he's Regulus' son or a Lestrange.
Free Siri chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Too many questions. Bloody hell.
Who was the boy?
Who're Harry's parents?
Arrrgghh
Scathing reviewer chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
If you took a minute to reread the first paragraph of this chapter you'd probably think 'Huh? What was I going on about?' That was certainly what I was wondering. Your words being english bad.

For example, Snape thinks something along the lines of 'He never thought he would recognise the locket'. Had he been looking for the locket for such a long time that he'd forgotten what it looked like? But now that he's seen it, he knows that's the one he'd been thinking about? Perhaps he'd wondered about the locket that he knew Harry had and when he saw it in person for the first time he was surprised that he recognised it? I'm just not sure what you meant. The paragraph keeps on going with quite a few bits that just don't connect up.

This is a good story and with another edit it would be great :)
atymer chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
Good story. Really felt for Harry's isolation and efforts to belong. Enjoyed reading a plot that did NOT include, dark lords, and old coot machination.
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »