Reviews for Twins
917brat chapter 49 . 11/30/2011
wow this is just a wonderful as all of your other stories and I hope that you add another one real soon becuase you are really a brillint writter.
Sharon T chapter 49 . 10/20/2011
This was a wonderful story
DemeRain chapter 49 . 10/8/2011
Brilliant story. Thanks for sharing.

As a side note, I too have a cat named Nemo. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the book, for she had the name when I adopted her.
sjrodgers23 chapter 49 . 8/23/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 49 . 8/22/2011
great ending to a great story realy liked it alot can't wait to see what you are going to do next.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 48 . 8/22/2011
great chapter.
k-chan chapter 49 . 8/20/2011
Good story! Can't wait til your next story. thanks for not yelling at your readers to review! I actually don't get to get on the computer often and when I do... that's the last thing I want to see is authors getting prissy and threatening to stop the story cold turkey. makes me not want to review! I know I appreicate the story more when I don't get told what to do! Anyways, looking forward to your next story!
jspgnh1234 chapter 49 . 8/19/2011
i loved it,all of it! good jub,no,graet job,No awesome amazind job!
Celestialuna chapter 49 . 8/17/2011
Good story! really loved it.
MissiYoung chapter 49 . 8/16/2011
sweet but angsty fic and i admit that i almost skipped to the end somewhere around chapter 10 just to see if I'd get the hea I was looking for. thank you so much for giving it to me! this fic was perfect, and i could not have enjoyed it more!
Psychopath with nails chapter 49 . 8/16/2011
yea melikes
goodguy4u282008 chapter 49 . 8/16/2011
that was awesome loved ever word
Evci chapter 49 . 8/16/2011
Loved it !
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 49 . 8/15/2011
What a wonderful ending, I agree with your thought about ending it where you did, you wrapped up everything you set out too (or at least it seemed to). I congratulate you on completing this story with a lot over 700 reviews. I think you ended it at the perfect spot and brought the whole story full circle, a snip-it of the kids lives might be fun but only if you feel a short one-shot is doable and won't undermine the story, what writers and readers want is not always the same thing. Congratulations again on completing this story and I wish you luck on your next one.
darktwilight418 chapter 49 . 8/15/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED the entire story! i had to read the entire thing through before commenting on it! loved it!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »