Reviews for Twins
Saturnblue chapter 49 . 11/22/2012
It's really good all through the story. It have it's up and downs along with happiness to balance the sadness in the story. I'm glad the Potters able to see reason it may not be the same as before all these chaos or mistakes made but it's something for all family involved. It's fun to see a normal setting that is not involved with war or with Voldemort returning. We may never know if Potter Senior will ever be adult about things or people in general or will he stay similar to his teenage years when dealing with certain types of people. The same could be said about Lily. This AU world could be one of the milder world in the dimension that have the balance of both good and bad to make the world more livable without too much angst in between.

I'm happy to see Albus is not war harden to the point of power insanity. To able to see a different side of the Malfoy family, Black family, and Snape family. To see a more accepting Severus Snape who had some love in his young years to balance the bad he had in that age to pull him through and become a better man in general.

Was the Potters fighting Voldemort with the Order of Phoenix when they had the child Liam? If the canon Potter parents had lived there will be many difference in raising Harry. He will have the buffer from the media in general and won't be harassed by them or abused by the media including the social general to make him a scape goat to their desires. He will be protected from those who is willing to sacrifice him the greater good. Well Done.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/4/2012
bnvnbmbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnvnb
917brat chapter 48 . 9/12/2012
this was a seriously wonderful story and I love the pairing you had it was super sweet and a brillint story to read.
Rayne Silverstone chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
This story is getting Better and Better! I feel so bad for poor Harry though... the poor child deserves some time to be free of pain.
surukia chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
sorry but u need a beta. this stories grammatical errors hurt my brain. great story horrible mistakes
HeartKnight31320 chapter 49 . 8/7/2012
I never usually like Severus fics but this one is so great I just had to finish it ;-)
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
This is good but I can finish it later.
UniCryin chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Uh-oh. Harry heard! I hope he won't react too bad and instead try to take it like a man! xD
galyardt chapter 40 . 5/28/2012
this ch is so sad - cry
Billy Bob chapter 39 . 3/18/2012
This story was doing good till Lily got cancer... It ruined it in my opinion...
Zara chapter 49 . 1/23/2012
It was gay, sorry
Curious Banana chapter 49 . 1/15/2012
Just wondering, (this has left me a bit confused for awhile,) HOW did both Regulus Black and Harry Remus Regulus Snape-Black give birth and get pregnant in the first place? Is there like some cool, really convenient spell that they used or somethingz?

BTW, you can answer my question with a PM if you would. Thanks. I really liked your story, by the way. It was definitely interesting to read. :)

Sincerely, Curious Banana :D
EmmaRandomAs chapter 49 . 1/10/2012
awesome story, congrats on a job well done!
917brat chapter 49 . 11/30/2011
wow this is just a wonderful as all of your other stories and I hope that you add another one real soon becuase you are really a brillint writter.
Sharon T chapter 49 . 10/20/2011
This was a wonderful story
810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »