Reviews for Twins
CoolKat Avalon chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
My votes on hufflepuff cause their loyal to each other.

Coolkat
HawkeyeFan1311 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I think Harry should be in Slytherin and Liam should be in Gryffindor :)
HufflepuffWitch chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
getting good I think if you want them together the both should be slytherin wouldn't that piss the arrogent prick james off if seperate harry should b ravenclaw or slytherin n liam gryffindor
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010

Terri
HP Slash Luv chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I couldn't vote for house placement on chapter 3, so I'm doing here. Harry seems very loyal and hardworking, so being a hufflepuff would be kind of nice, as there isn't enough stories of Harry as a hufflepuff. His true parents were obvious slytherin though, so blood might outrule everything. Even if he doesn't seem like the ambitious kind, he may want to prove himself to his parents. Liam seems loyal too, so maybe a hufflepuff as well, but he's also brave so a Gryffindor.

Final Decision: Harry Hufflepuff or Slytherin

Liam Hufflepuff or Gryffindor
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
good chapter!
dom chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
make him sieteen now please poor harry
HP Slash Luv chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
For some reason I think Haarry's parents are Regulus and Severus, Regulus being the one to bring Harry to the Potters without Severus' knowledge. Remus hinted he thought Severus had lost someone special and Regulus is dead and believed he wouldn't see Harry when he was older. We'll see if I"m right.
Deby Magid chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
is he going to suffer till 16?

please dont

porr harry
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Hey hun,

The snake house plz and plz let it be the malfoys i would so love it to be them :D LOVE IT! keep up the good work
GeminiSoul01 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
so let me guess..Regulas was his father and Snape is his son..

Lientjuhh chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Qtelatino1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Great start on this chapter. I wonder who Harry's real parents are and how far will the neglect and abuse go? I hope Siri and Remy save Harry and I know this will hurt Liam but its for the best and I see no other way around this.

Still, this will be on fantastic story and I can't wait what you'll come up with next. Keep em coming.
purpleteddy chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
really good!really orginal-

I like the fact the twins are so close
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
sorry about my last review from assalm that is also me but accidental sign on that count instead of this one.
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »