Reviews for Twins
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
are we ever going to find out who harrys father is?
queedle chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I'd like to post the reply I got from the author for my review:

"No most people look at the concept or context. I am not racist so I wouldn't

call people like Blaise black any more then I like to be calledd white. I am

caucasion. Sirius has black parents as he is the son of Wallburga and Orion

Black. In the books Draco has black parents as they are death eaters. No one

is accusing them of having darker skin but either being from the Black family

or practicing Black magic. James clearly states he thinks Harry's parents were

death eaters who ** of Voldie hence the 'black' parents. You seem the only one

confused by the concept. Look up the concept of 'black hat' some time.

You need to go back to school. Your reading skills suck. Severus/Remus as the

dads? How?

1 the man would have had to be Severus as he had a mark. But it was stated he

barely knew the couple. Severus knew Lily before school and James taunted him

for seven years so obviously he knew them quite well.

2 Remus is no spy has no mark and no money and is their best friend.

3Severus and Remus are both alive and it was stated have tried unsuccesfulli

to take Harry. If he was their son why not just claim him?

Your ** poor comprehension skills are to blame not my writing. I am not rulin

out one of them may be a parent (the parent who never knew he had a son) but

simple reading skills would tell you neither left him."

What kind of author treats a slightly confused reader so horribly? Has anyone else gotten anything like this?
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
WOW IT IS GETTING GOOD THANKS
queedle chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I'm loving the storyline idea so far. The way you write is terribly confusing. Half the time I have no idea who you are talking about. Try and make things a little clearer, please. You also haven't been consistant. In the first chapter you say they look exactly alike except for the eyes. This chapter you make it sound like he has black parents and the adoption spell fixed that or something. I'm just really confused.

My guesses for parentage are Severus and Remus. If not Remus then Regulus. Although, it's possible it was Severus and Lucius. As a "fling" or something and Lucius gave him up. That was my first instinct when you mentioned the expensive stuff.

House: Harry should be a Ravenclaw and Liam a Hufflepuff, personally. If together then Slytherin would shake things up.
CoolKat Avalon chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
My votes on hufflepuff cause their loyal to each other.

Coolkat
HawkeyeFan1311 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I think Harry should be in Slytherin and Liam should be in Gryffindor :)
Dark Lady of Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
getting good I think if you want them together the both should be slytherin wouldn't that piss the arrogent prick james off if seperate harry should b ravenclaw or slytherin n liam gryffindor
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010

Terri
HP Slash Luv chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I couldn't vote for house placement on chapter 3, so I'm doing here. Harry seems very loyal and hardworking, so being a hufflepuff would be kind of nice, as there isn't enough stories of Harry as a hufflepuff. His true parents were obvious slytherin though, so blood might outrule everything. Even if he doesn't seem like the ambitious kind, he may want to prove himself to his parents. Liam seems loyal too, so maybe a hufflepuff as well, but he's also brave so a Gryffindor.

Final Decision: Harry Hufflepuff or Slytherin

Liam Hufflepuff or Gryffindor
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
good chapter!
dom chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
make him sieteen now please poor harry
HP Slash Luv chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
For some reason I think Haarry's parents are Regulus and Severus, Regulus being the one to bring Harry to the Potters without Severus' knowledge. Remus hinted he thought Severus had lost someone special and Regulus is dead and believed he wouldn't see Harry when he was older. We'll see if I"m right.
Deby Magid chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
is he going to suffer till 16?

please dont

porr harry
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Hey hun,

The snake house plz and plz let it be the malfoys i would so love it to be them :D LOVE IT! keep up the good work
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »