Reviews for Trembling Butterfly
Andy chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This story is well written, and it kinda makes me
sad, not just because it's a sad story - that part is great -
but sad that you haven't updated it in such a while.

It has awesome potential, and it's already a good sad story.
jasperose chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
hey dude. so there's this strange kind of 'something' in the way you write that makes even the most tragic of moments overwhelmingly beautiful, and i wanted you to know that.
riverkirby chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
It upsets me she lost her baby. I feel horrible for her and Puck so much. And Rachel was a mess... i hope Rachel will be able to save Quinn you know from falling into darkness. I wanna knwo who shot everyone...

This dream Rachel has is wow. Is Quinn starting to starve herself.. refusing to eat because what has happened? It would be hard for anyone to lose a baby that way... Self abuse.. man.. Rachel notices that Quinn is not well. and he hates it. rittany knows Rachel is worried bout Quinn, rittany is smarter then people think. ohh wow She tells Quinn she looks beautiful tonight and this totally surprises Quinn I love that. Mostly cause Quinn feels ugly right now,and Rachel tells her the opposite. She's not use to hearing someone tell her that in forever

Quinn tells her she is wrong but Rachel assures her she does. oh wow Quinn loses it.. :( Rachel is so worried bout Quinn.. Quinn totally tore up her palms .. I hope you update this sometime :)
Filmaddict chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
My god, this is so heart breakingly beautiful, you write as if you were putting paint on a canvas, almost as if I'm not reading words but rather seeing images. I hope that one day you complete this, it is wonderful.
xoxSamIAmxox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great story :)

but one thing that's been bugging me, i'm sure i've heard that first part before, the shark attack thing, but i can't figure out where... if you could pm me and tell me where you got it or if you wrote it yourself, i would really appreciate it! :S

thanks :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
please,please,please update soon
VickyP chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
AHHH update update!
pxlenno chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
You should have seen me when I got a notification this was updated :p anyway, no disappointment whatsoever; your writing style is just so utterly beautiful and the picture it paints so vividly raw and captivating and I'm just blown away. Hope you choose to continue this further!
darkly lit chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
so heartbreaking and so beautifully written

hope to read more soon
WinterAquair chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
This story is amazing, The imagery is just.. woe...and wow. I love this!
GleekingOut chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Prufrock! We had to analyse it in English this semester. Great poem!
angelic tourniquet chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I haven't been reading many fics lately, but I was excited when I got a notification for this one, and I'm glad I decided to read it right away. This was beautiful. Your prose is so poetic and lyrical almost, and your transitions often reflect the mood. Really beautiful work, well done. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
darkly lit chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
wow... this fic is so good

your writing style's beautiful

can't wait to read more soon
TheWestDriver chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I have to tell you that I love this story from top to bottom. Thank you, from the depths of my soul, for not making them fall in love in the prologue. It's torturing me how well you write the tragedy and drama of the situation, and you nail the characters (not like that) perfectly.

In short, I totally dig it. Hope you update soon!
sdasd chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
please update this. i cant wait to see what happens next
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »