Reviews for Daughter For A Summer
tasheika.conley chapter 12 . 6/15
WOW I JUST LOVE THIS STORY .
still9000 chapter 12 . 2/18
What? You can't just leave us hanging!? Pleeeease:)
deb21458 chapter 12 . 2/15
Any chance your finishing this story
TheGreekGods chapter 11 . 1/12
Hi :) I've read this story at least three times now and it never gets old. I think that you've written the characters really well and that they're all in character and ugh the whole story is just awesome! Anyway the story is epic and I hope you plan to finish it (I'll review if you do (reviews from me are rare :P))

TheGreekGods
OneWriterGirlOfficial chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Hey there! Any chance you'll pick up the story again and add some more chapters? Cause I would love to read more of it! :D
always92 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
im so glad that i found this story! i absolutely love this so much! can't wait for the next 3-4 chapters! hope you update soon.
TheGreekGods chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Hey. I don't know if you're still writing this or if it's been abandoned but I hope there's a bit more of it to come (even if its nit been updated in about four years!) - a good plot like this is hard to come by! Hope to see an update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Sure would like to see you finish this.
Eagle1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great idea! I like the interaction/friendship between Kate and Alexis... I hope you'll do a lot more! Big Sister... Little Sister!
Michelle Katic chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE? PLEASE I LOVED YOUR STORY PLEASEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEE
kbecks41319 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Damn it, Nikki! Every time I go back and read this I DIE because IT'S NOT FINISHED UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Ps love you
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
sure wish you would finish this one.
redorchid23 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
update please!
castlefan1214 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Why was it not finished?! Pooh..I really like it. Please finish it :( *puppy dog eyes*
BamfCaskett chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
I just found this story and it is so good and I Reeeaaallyyy hope you are still doing it!