Reviews for She Should Have Known Better
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Yeah, he did side with Tony, didn't he? Well, I can understand that. He put, what, eight? Nine? Ten years of hard work into Tony, and then She comes along and interferes-without his permission. Of course he'd side with Tony. I would have too. Great job!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Nicely done very nice.. Good one.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Beautiful thought process of an amazing moment in the series
CandyMater chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Father-Carlton Lassiter and Son-Shawn Spencer from Psych
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Is this part of a story? I like the theme, but it's very short.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
'...She might have been his lover, but Tony was his son.'

...YEAH, HE IS!:):):):P

Great story!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love this portion of the NCIS Fathers and Sons series. I really liked the idea one that Anne had about Tony attending an Ohio State reunion and wanting to ask Gibbs to participate in a father son game - that would be awesome! I hope to read more in this series soon.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is a great take on Gibbs' thoughts at this stage that is crucial in Tony's life.

'After all Jenny should have known better. She might have been his lover, but Tony was his son.'

Those lines were perfect. All the confrontation, his feelings toward her vs. his feelings toward Tony -which is a really beautiful relationship (one of the main reasons why I hooked up with NCIS) and despite the closeness within the team, the atmosphere of trust, between Tony and Gibbs is a true father-son relationship (well, Abby also has some of that, but it's different)

Loved it!
Anne chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
enjoyed the story...thanks...how about a story about Tony having a reunion at Ohio State and how he really wants to ask Gibbs to be there for the Farther and son game, but is afraid of imposing on Gibbs and afraid of his rejection, too? Maybe he would hold off asking until it was almost too late and Gibbs has to basically invite himself?