Reviews for It's Just Allergies
Aww :(
Revolos55 chapter 2 . 4/11/2018
Oh, that's just cruel
TigerCritic chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
what what they do to ivy! how did the doctors randomly make her have a reaction to plants? when she is part one herself!
LeilansDream chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
That is so cuuuute! :') Onward for more of this fanfic! :)
Lord Asmodeus chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
This was strange. Good, but strange. Strange because this made me conflicted, as much as I sympathised with Ivy, and wished she could simply kill everyone whom was involved in the plot, I also felt that Park was correct, sometimes inhumane measures have to be enacted for the health of society. It's inevitable one must suffer. And if all the Arkham inmates were driven to suicide? That would be saving hundreds of lives.

On the other hand, I like most of the villains, and simply can't care about the consequences of their action, which makes me rather annoyed at Mr. Park for his actions.
starheart.fallenstar chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
I wonder what would happen if Harley wasn't escape, and then Batman came to the apartment only to found Ivy's corpse hanging in the middle of the room... That would be an interesting AU when he have to go back to Arkham and told Harley about her friend's(?) death.
Ranuel chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
One thing I really appreciate about animated Batman from this period is how he does try to help the Rogues get better when he can. Having him let Harley and Ivy go feels like something he would do. It will be interesting to see what they make of this chance.
LadyFedora chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
I really liked this story. I liked how Harley played at being dim, but wasn't really.
Sonofhades57 chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
This is one of the cutest shipping fics I've read in years.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
It looks like people skipped reviewing this chaper, so I will.

I was very much surprised that Pamela was going to hang her self, until I realized she had nothing left to live for.

She is stuck in a dead end job, Harley will never love her the way she loves her, and her plants can now kill her.

There are some very good themes covered this chapter, overbearing depression, that ground this story nicely. I ship Ivy/Harley so hard and I'm glad you do too. It IS practically canon...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
oh for fucks sake. peeping robin? the fuck is that needed for. the little cunt isn't anything more than wank material for you, asshole. fuck it.
fickinfic chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
The fuck was the point of bringing boy-blunder in on the story this late? And Leslie would have kicked bats out when she had Pam change. She's dealt with crooks before. Still other than those, I'm lovin the fic. Kudos.
electric gurrl chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
This was excellent and engrossing. Really well done.