Reviews for It's Just Allergies
Ranuel chapter 9 . 4/5
One thing I really appreciate about animated Batman from this period is how he does try to help the Rogues get better when he can. Having him let Harley and Ivy go feels like something he would do. It will be interesting to see what they make of this chance.
LadyFedora chapter 9 . 3/1
I really liked this story. I liked how Harley played at being dim, but wasn't really.
Sonofhades57 chapter 9 . 1/29
This is one of the cutest shipping fics I've read in years.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
It looks like people skipped reviewing this chaper, so I will.

I was very much surprised that Pamela was going to hang her self, until I realized she had nothing left to live for.

She is stuck in a dead end job, Harley will never love her the way she loves her, and her plants can now kill her.

There are some very good themes covered this chapter, overbearing depression, that ground this story nicely. I ship Ivy/Harley so hard and I'm glad you do too. It IS practically canon...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
oh for fucks sake. peeping robin? the fuck is that needed for. the little cunt isn't anything more than wank material for you, asshole. fuck it.
fickinfic chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
The fuck was the point of bringing boy-blunder in on the story this late? And Leslie would have kicked bats out when she had Pam change. She's dealt with crooks before. Still other than those, I'm lovin the fic. Kudos.
electric gurrl chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
This was excellent and engrossing. Really well done.
Jay chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
12 years later and this is still my favorite fanfic of all time. i used to keep a printed copy of it with me to read on long trips / during work commutes. i re-read it whenever i'm feeling uninspired or uncreative or lonely or just plain bored. thank you for this gem, allaine.
ChibiSwag chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
My second time reading this fic. I absolutely love it. God I wish there were more Harley-Ivy fics like this !
pikachucat chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
awesome
Semerket chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
"They think I've been rehabilitated," Ivy told her. "I didn't do anything." Boy, was that the truth.
- LOL! Poor Ivy.
Viviane Renard chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing!

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story, and that you've written tons more after this, so these critiques are probably obsolete by now, but maybe you can use them if you ever want to go back and heavily edit this story.

One of the easiest things to fix would be to replace all the _underscores_ you use for emphasis with italics.

You have a very interesting plot idea that fits really well into the plots of Batman: the animated series. So the plot itself is very well thought out and nice as is, but your writing style (from way back in 2002) could use more descriptions, of the setting and person variety. Also, more depth to the characters (especially Robin) wouldn't be remiss. Even "throw away" characters should be treated with respect and care, to make a story really shine and seem real.

If you wanted to really get all gung-ho, you could also practice using more vernacular. Harley has a very distinct way of speaking, and if you could capture that through her speech in this story, that would enhance her quirkiness even more. Capturing the unique way that every character speaks, from accents to the vocabulary used, is one of the hardest tricks of writing in my opinion. A writer only has one voice (theirs), yet they're expected to to branch out and write distinct and unique characters. It's like having a mini case of Multiple Personality Disorder.

As I said, most of these comments are probably obsolete, considering you've had a decade to write and improve. Yet if you ever want to return to this story and spruce it up, I hope these comments can help draw your attention to what you could fix. It's a good story as is; I'm only being so stingy with my comments because I seriously believe that if you were this good 10 years ago, you have to be an even more amazing writer now. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Batman is such a lesbian! "Now that you two have just started dating, you should probably move in together so you can start processing your feelings."
GradualHail6758 chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Very nice, well put, and well written.
zarien chapter 9 . 3/22/2011