Reviews for What ever happend to Ginger
Tansy chapter 1 . 1/15
Ginger died in the book. It's not left up to the reader to decide. She is DEAD.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Rather nice. Continue it!
BacktotheStudio12 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I havent read much fanfictions and dont know much yet but this one of th best
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I love your story. it is really touching. thank you.
Karry chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
The names are wrong;no one in England was called Marybeth in the 1890's and Dalila is not a horse name used in England during that period either It would Dalila and I not "me and Dalila" and sorry to correct your grammar but it is slices and pieces not slice's and piece's - they are not possessive nouns so you don't need an apostrophe . Okay was not in usage in the English language in the 1890's and you can't begin a sentence with a preposition i. , But , Also, etc . Anna Sewell would have observed the correct use of English Grammar of the period .
It's not a bearing ring , it's a bearing rein but I did like the "and cared not for fashion" as that was in the correct idiom for the period
I think you have the right idea , you just need to polish your grammar and also do research into popular English names for both people and animals for the 1890's and remember not to let Americanisms into your writing if you are writing in an idiom of England circa 1890 - keep at it , I like the idea that Ginger lived !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
u need to spell went like this: went
black love chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
this is really good you sould make them all into a bok in rl (real life)
Spindrift chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
This would be better with longer chapters. Take another look at the book, and you'll see that the chapters are generally a few pages rather than just a few paragraphs. You're giving us Ginger's thoughts, but no real description of where she is or the people she's with.

Also, your spelling and grammar need work.

You've got what could be a great story here. It just needs polishing.
iloveVJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was a good story. I like how you described Gingers dead you right more!
MovieDreamer chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Love at last? So is this where Ginger is going to stay? :)
acquanetta chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
can you please write more
MovieDreamer chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
It's sad, she lost Beauty, Marybeth died and Delila passed away... I always found Ginger's depression heart breaking. Good job, just a few spelling errors but understandable.
MovieDreamer chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
I can not believe Marybeth died! :-O I was not expecting that
MovieDreamer chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Awwww Ginger seems to be having a happy life
MovieDreamer chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I do not know whether to like Marybeth or not because even though she saved Ginger... Ginger suffers even more later on. That shows good story telling :)